for Pokemon: Shadowed Destiny

5/20/2014 c12 25CloudSkylark18
I don't really care. All I want is to read some more of this story. So please continue, and please use my idea
5/20/2014 c11 CloudSkylark18
great chappie. can't wait until the next one comes out
5/20/2014 c12 Luckywhisker
This is the greatest FanFic EVER! I am totally in love with all the characters, but I do have a question. What happened to Zeena during the tournament? Was she supposed to kinda slink off all creepy-like or did you just forget about her? Anyway, I CAN'T WAIT for the conversation between Ryu and Mike! Next chapter please!
5/20/2014 c11 Luckywhisker
OK. I have no idea whether or not you actually took my advice or if you had this planned from the start, but anyway, THANKS. This was EXACTLY what I've been imagining from the start, I just haven't been able to put it in words. Oh. My. God. AMAZING!
5/20/2014 c12 PokeKing
This was a pretty god chapter (typo intended xD) but one thing I would have changed. What the heck ten shadow claws from EACH paw at like times 3 power (cuz Greninja is dark) would proabobly kill him 3 times over unless he has hacks!

PokeKing OUT
5/20/2014 c11 30NRMania
THE CLIFF I AM GUNNA FALL HELP! *falls*
well I guess i'm dead in a few moments so I would like to say a few things
first of all, this is a great story, very nice characters and I hoped that I could quickly get a vote in to stop this whole romance in there but I guess that can't be helped. And I guess a bit o the love dovey stuff can be a good thing sometimes.
Anyway, keep goin on with the story, I wanna see how it goes. Hold on wait, I just remembered I am going to DIE SO I CAN'T READ IT, FUQ THIS WORLDDDDDDDD*splat*

*wakes up in distortion world*

Hmm well I guess having a Giratina has its perks, guess I will be watching in the afterlife, hope there is good connection in here.

Anyway this insanity is going on for too long, keep goin on with this story and I will talk to ya later.
Riley, *list of Rileys in things here*
5/20/2014 c11 cking1996
i can't wait for the next chapter
5/18/2014 c10 25CloudSkylark18
what if Zeena meets a friend from her past. A guy who she has a crush on, or some guy who she completely hates, or even both. i'll give you his information.

Name: Nikki Waters
Appearance: 6'' 1' with shoulder length silver hair and green eyes
Normal clothes: black t-shirt, black jeans, sunglasses with black lens, and black sneakers
Contest clothes: Black dress shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a white bow-tie
Personality: kind, annoying, cocky, and confident
Pokemon: Arcanine, male (Moves: Fire Fang, ExtremeSpeed, Flamethrower, and Fire Spin)
Serperior, female (Moves: Leaf Tornado, Grass Pledge, Giga Drain, and Leaf Blade)
Vulpix, female; shiny (Moves: Quick Attack, Ember, Tackle)
other three pokemon to be decided upon later.
5/16/2014 c9 CloudSkylark18
I had a feeling. anyway please continue
5/15/2014 c1 15Shaun Martin
I'll get straight to the point: your main protagonist is a Gary Stu: tragic past, unnecessary character descriptions, forced exposition.

The best advice I can give you is to look up guides on how not to make a Gary Stu/Mary Sue.

I'll keep in touch.
5/13/2014 c4 Guest
go with what you can write best
5/15/2014 c8 25CloudSkylark18
great and thanks for adding Zeena. I really appreciate it. can't wait for the next chapter
5/15/2014 c7 CloudSkylark18
yay! Please continue
5/14/2014 c6 CloudSkylark18
well it will be someone from team rocket, but as to the name *shrugs* no idea
5/13/2014 c5 CloudSkylark18
YAY! This is great please continue soon
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »