for Pokemon: Shadowed Destiny

9/12/2015 c37 2Xenolis 2
Very interesting now if there was a HUGE desturbance in the entire universe then maybe we could bring in my oc, Xenolis, the last great VOID walker. He is only bothered by normal types and can't be affected by this summon you need the red,blue and jad orbs and the grisieous, adamant, and lusterous orbs. Wheen he comes out he will be PISSED OFF as in every thing that can move under its own conrtolwill nothae it's color scheme inverted. Hee will then procide to rip your head of in the most painful and sliwest way possible.
9/6/2015 c19 3Iron Pikachu
You mean who not how
8/25/2015 c38 3Adamfics
This was a very good chapter with a well balanced comedy. For suggestions on the new region, i thought maybe you could make the first gym leader to be using dark types. Anyway, i'll be looking forward to a new update. 9.7/10
8/25/2015 c36 2Xenolis 2
Paper work? Arceus has paper work! Hilarius
8/24/2015 c38 21TheHappyTyranid
Wowie. While there are some errors, this is as good, if not better, than my work.
8/23/2015 c37 boredommaster
Also yay ryu kicked the taint in the taint
8/23/2015 c38 boredommaster
Im guessing street fighter was brought up because I used to spam haaaaaaaaduken in the comments

Im so happy...
8/17/2015 c37 3Adamfics
Once again, this is a chapter that meets all expectations. It was very well made too. However, the chapter felt short and hardly anything was achieved in it. Well, that's as much you'd expect from a filler. Based on the above, I'm giving an above average rating of 9.7/10
8/12/2015 c1 1Synchronizer
I think in a future chapter Winter and then should gain their memories of being rained back... Oh what an awkward conversation!
8/10/2015 c37 25CloudSkylark18
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter. I forgot if I sent you any battle information, but whatever. I'm glad that Ryu took care of the taint, but man that Shadowstorm guy make my blood boil. How dare he escape! I would totally help Ryu hunt him down, and dispose of them.
8/8/2015 c37 1Synchronizer
This is one of my favorite stories! I hope this continues on for a while more and when it ends I hope there is a sequel!
8/8/2015 c37 5Coolstar422
I'm so sorry! ;-; I wasn't the first one to read it! God I'm such a terrible person, I'm usually the first one! I feel like I've let you down, I just went through my email and realised you posted a chapter. Man... I suck, hope you have a nice day! xD
8/7/2015 c37 Firestar
I think Ryu should stay the main charater because he's badass and his knowledge of what's going on
6/29/2015 c36 Dwizard
So is the story over or is the author taking a break?
6/22/2015 c36 Jacob Guzman
Yes you need this updated faster because it's so AWESOME! I think you do a great job and I hope the series continues!
200 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »