for Pokemon: Shadowed Destiny

3/15/2015 c35 5Coolstar422
Just one word... why?
3/14/2015 c23 2Noskillsy
OOo. Ryu will knock me into next year! Id like that since I cant play games for this whole year. Somehow ive already lasted a whole term. Very surprising, for some stupid idiot like me. :I
From the one and only, not known at all,
AGuyWithNoSkills
3/14/2015 c18 Noskillsy
Oh. I thought winter was gunna rek Shade there.
3/14/2015 c15 Noskillsy
OKAY! Ive read a lot already and I'm almost half way! I'm hype for the next chapter! Even though it's only chapter 16.
Good job Fox!
3/14/2015 c2 Noskillsy
Lel. Blargen Sargen. I dont know what that is supposed to sound like. Maybe ill try soon. Anyway, this is chapter two of your already amazing fanfic, and ill be catchibg up soon.
Good job on this.
From the one and only, not known at all,
AGuyWithNoSkills
3/11/2015 c35 3Adamfics
This is terrible! Wouldn't things have been better if they stopped shadowstorm in the past instead?
3/10/2015 c35 boredommaster
Thas such a sad ending with winter

shuarukn!Ryu, street fighter
3/10/2015 c35 10KeyBlader Zen
Please don't tell me this is going to end with Ryu killing Winter. If it does that's just going to be beyond tragic.
3/10/2015 c28 KeyBlader Zen
Okay, something tells me this guy is the pokemon equivalent of Lucifer as far as I can tell at this point.
3/2/2015 c1 DarkxxPie
Dang it. Can't do anything, not even private chat till about a day from now. Anyways gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 f8 can't outd8 this gr8 st8 of story b8. No deb8
1/17/2015 c34 3Adamfics
This is quite an interesting arc though the blood and gore might be a little bit much. Aside from that it was a great chapter and I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.
1/11/2015 c34 EnderBlazeHybrid
You have an amazing story here :). Though it did go from a happy story to the bloodiest apocalypse. I think you're gonna need to make it M rated. And can't Ryu just notify Arceus of this development? Certainly a apocalypse is enough to talk to him? Please think about it and update soon, cause I can't wait :).
1/10/2015 c33 25CloudSkylark18
oh poor Nami. why her.
1/10/2015 c32 CloudSkylark18
oh my this is getting intense
1/10/2015 c31 CloudSkylark18
oh my this is getting out of hand.
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »