for Pokemon: Shadowed Destiny

11/5/2014 c7 boredommaster
is ryu the ryu from street fighter
11/5/2014 c28 4NinjaLayor
Might I just say... you've exceeded what I ever did with our mysterious Absol. My hat is off to you. I might actually be afraid of him now, to be honest.
11/2/2014 c27 5Coolstar422
Heh, so you figured out a trick. I'm so proud of you! Love the chapter btw. *glomps her* Heh, keep trying to post, we all love ya! Kat
11/1/2014 c27 Luckywhisker
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG! I WAS GOING TO GO INSANE NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED NEXT! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
10/30/2014 c26 Luckywhisker
I would love for you to keep writing, even if it's shorter chapters. The final decision is yours I guess, but I'd love for you to keep writing!
10/29/2014 c27 2CPU Lyrica
1. Is this story still going? 'Cause ive gotten attached to too many dead stories.
2.I have an OC: A Gardevoir named Alice.
10/27/2014 c9 SirisTheKitsune
that reminded me of my first kiss, and this is a great story so far

May Aura Guide You Siris
10/27/2014 c26 kiri.o.cloud
I'd just be find with shorter chapters, I mean, at least we have something to read, right?
10/24/2014 c25 5Coolstar422
Oh my god I love it, please continue, or let someone continue it for you.
10/23/2014 c25 kiri.o.cloud
This is a great story! Hope you update soon!
9/19/2014 c25 Luckywhisker
Question: Have you ended? You haven't updated in weeks...
8/30/2014 c25 Luckywhisker
Nice chapter. Good battle, though a little short. The thing at the end was interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/29/2014 c25 30NRMania
its a halo 2 reference.
8/28/2014 c26 4NinjaLayor
Hey, It's me. I have to say, this was actually harder for me to write this than my own work. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings with what I did to Shadow and Light's relationship, but I couldn't think of what I could have done to make Pikria live up to her name. (Fast Fact: Pikria is the Greek word for bitterness.) I have to say... I never thought that Copy/Paste would be so buggy. I guess we all learned something here... with me learning the least. I still don't think I could get Ryu down pat.
8/28/2014 c26 4Solaris Startear
As much as it offended me... Everyone has their own opinions. I liked the chapter. Cant wait for the next one.
201 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »