for Redemption

6/17/2016 c1 Kuroneko Aoumi
Please, make some again. I like this story so much~.
6/8/2016 c1 hirasawa aoumi
I really like this story. Please make more again.
4/3/2016 c1 1010
this is beaut y I 11/10 bbest yyes
7/22/2015 c1 9Hannah L-Sama
This is really interesting! I like the idea.
4/27/2015 c1 25Sapiarch of Tamrielic Studies
This was a very good alternative scenario of Raspbel's Secret. Rawberry's reaction to what her sister was doing after what she had done herself and how what ended up happening caused Rawberry's exile was quite interesting. It was also a bit of a surprise how she ended up back in Ivlis' world following the incident with him taking her in under his wing. I know this is a one-shot, but I am curious to see how Rawberry handles herself in these surroundings under the circumstances she got herself into and how it will affect her in the long run. Perhaps this could be a suggestion for a sequel to this one-shot.

Coincidentally, I'm also planning to write an alternative scenario of Raspbel's Secret. It's going to be a lot different from this fanfic and it shall be longer and darker as well. Feel free to read it if you're interested when it's up.
3/17/2015 c1 Satsu9851
It's a great one-shot. I like your narration in this. And this pairing... is pretty cool. Great job :3
8/21/2014 c1 Guest
For once, DIE ETI!
5/13/2014 c1 kimchi-tan
Wow. That was a really interesting fic :) When I first saw this in the archieve, I found a strange pairing of Ivlis and Rawberry but the chemistry turned out very well :)