for After The Prairie

4/30/2019 c8 38Womenreligiousfan
I'd love if you continue this some time.
4/29/2019 c6 Womenreligiousfan
Loved this, great job.
4/19/2019 c3 Womenreligiousfan
I really like the look at different schools.
4/18/2019 c1 Womenreligiousfan
Very good start. I like how you touched on Harriet's depression. She did seem to fall into depression, back when people didn't understand it.
3/19/2019 c8 2spnfan2005
Love it please write more
11/15/2018 c6 MusicFreak1996
You should have Hester-Sue move to New York City and work with Caroline at the Olesons' restaurant!
4/5/2018 c8 MusicFreak1996
If you ever continue to write this you make Jonathan and Andrew Garvey move to New York City as well because I think that would be great!
8/13/2015 c8 28Arc-Shipping99
Can you please give Adam and Mary another child
7/21/2015 c8 lhoplover
Really nice... but where is episode 9... you published this more than 12 years ago!
4/8/2015 c8 Guest
I know you haven't updated in a while but you have to make more episodes.
Have the Carter's end up moving to New York and get a relationship going between Jeb Carter and Jenny Wilder.
I beg of you please!
6/28/2013 c8 Bellawyn
This is absolutely one of the best I have ever read when it comes to Little house on the Prairie litterature! I've been captivated since the first episode, and I was sad to see this was the last.. :( Been reading for a few hours now :)

Do make more, pretty pleae! 3

Hoping and crossing fingers,

Bella from the North
-;-(
3/22/2013 c8 Che Che
Love Love! more please!
9/2/2012 c8 Guest
6/21/2012 c8 21CocoRocks
I really like this story. I like the idea of The Ingalls, Wilders, Olesons, Edwards, and all the others moving to New York. Have you thought of putting in Anna Mears and Bobby Harris from the season 4 episode Be My Friend. That way Grace Ingalls could have a friend that has the same name as her.
2/17/2012 c8 1Ai102
I really like this. story. Hope you can update soon.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »