FanFiction.Net
for Don't let it show

1/6/2017 c20 Guest
And I had such High hopes for Jane...
Maybe once Anna leaves her for good cutting her out of her life with no contact at all she'll realized what she's done (or not done).
Because IMAO that's what Will happen unless she changes ASAP.
11/26/2016 c20 Guest
I have missed this. Thank you for updating
5/17/2016 c19 Guest
NOOO FINISHH PLEASE I BEG OF YOU
1/24/2016 c19 Guest
Wow! Love this story! It is amazing and wonderful! I hope you'll update when you can. :)
10/1/2015 c19 Moosedrool
Welcome back I enjoy this story so glad to see you continuing it
3/2/2015 c17 Kyoko-nyaa
glob. I can't believe that Anna's first was Aurora. Anna! You forgot you and Elsa are in your home! I hope they will fix this. and I hope Hans doesn't find out about the ice.
1/16/2015 c16 Nephthys of Irkalla
You know? xD this chapter was really cute. Although, Anna has been imposing herself on Elsa. (Not that she's been doing something really bad, but...she should take into consideration her girlfriend's feelings as well xD) I'm not liking this Hans whatsoever :( he's planning something bad I can sense it xD (otherwise why would he ask so many questions? xD)
Till the next time!
;) Greetings!
12/2/2014 c15 smilingpuddle
Wow! Good chapter.
10/28/2014 c14 Guest
More!
10/23/2014 c14 Guest
aawwww :) I'm glad they are now happy with each other (For now) cannot wait to see what happens next!
10/22/2014 c14 smilingpuddle
Thank you for the fluffy chapter. I loved it. It was sweet. :)
10/14/2014 c13 smilingpuddle
I did like this chapter. It was very good.
10/14/2014 c13 2readerkp16
Oh wow. Anna threw herself under the bus to save Elsa! Lol.
9/8/2014 c11 smilingpuddle
Great chapter. :)
7/3/2014 c10 5soaringspirits
Wow, interesting! I love how Elsa would sacrifice her own gloves for Anna's safety. :D

I have a feeling Anna would soon discover why Elsa has gloves... it's not a good thing to be drunk!

Just wondering, but why do you have each paragraph in bullet point form? It's not annoying, but I'm just wondering.
19 Page 1 2 Next »