for Pain

11/8/2014 c1 Guest
Wow I wonder what's going to happen next well better keep reading by the by I just wanted to say that I love the story so far well gotta go Ckwcreeper100
9/1/2014 c16 Charlotte
Sequel, Sequel!And more Mabill.I wanna know what Bill and Dipper do to get Mabel back!
8/27/2014 c1 Mabel Violetta Dash
hola sigo releyendo tu historia xfa actualiza pronto amo q mabel tenga poderes y q fuera a gideon x su familia gracias y plis en vdd amo tu historia gracias XD
8/22/2014 c16 Guest
it needs some... Glitter... and MABILL!
8/22/2014 c14 SpringPines
this is awesome! I like the referances!
8/22/2014 c16 haha its gone find me on ao3
I read this on my phone and I ended up clearing the history, so I was trying to find this story and favorite it. And here I am! wonderful job, Christy, wonderful job.
8/18/2014 c16 Mabel Violetta Dash
hola oye amo tu historia pero no has actualizado plis hazlo pronto saludos adios
8/7/2014 c16 8Fire Dragon Faller
Update Please! I've been waiting for this for like forever :(
7/19/2014 c16 Guest
Hey this is really good and i cant wait to read the ending!
7/18/2014 c16 11Anibelli
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Thank you.
7/18/2014 c16 199griffon
Hey story Bill! Me, Discord, and the ACTUAL Bill Cipher (not the youtube one) have a plan! There's destruction, but we'll deal with that later! First Discord will disguise himself as his statue form and look for a time to strike, he drops a few worry seeds then the vines take out the outside guards. You, me, and the real Bill go incognito and sneak in. We signal Discord when to coast is clear then he comes in with Dipper, Stan, Soos, and Wendy. You and Bill cast flares to the tapestries, in the hysteria we sneak to Mabel's room and get her, then gang up on Gideon. FULL PROOF!
7/18/2014 c16 7Blind-Eyephone
SCREW YOU GIDEON. GO TO FRIGIN FIRE LAND WITH THE DEVIL. I HOPE YOU DIE! BAD GIDEON!*smacks the wild gidiot* BAD!
Sorry... I get like this... and... JUST CONTINUE!
7/18/2014 c16 1deactivated467589
Shhhhhhiz. Gideon, you little son of a- *inhales deeply* Ok, I'm just-*tries to strangle Gideon* COME BACK HERE, YOU JERK! *growls inhumanely* LEMME AT HIM! That little... *growls* I really hate him. Bill, go get your girl! And both of them are just like buddies, it's adorable! Update soon!
7/18/2014 c16 46Alisi Thorndyke
You better think of something and fast Bill because stuff just got too real!

Good job girly :)

Alisi Thorndyke :)
7/14/2014 c15 Guest
Omg I love this . I can't wait for the ending.!
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »