for Pain

6/9/2014 c13 1deactivated467589
Yay! They got out of there! Nice twist! I hadn't expected Mabel to be the one doing it. I can't wait for a training montage! ;) Update soon!
6/9/2014 c13 46Alisi Thorndyke
So the Llama is Pacifica and the Fez's symbol is Stan? Hahaha! I would figure as much! :D

Hey, take care of life first and then return here when you can :) No need to be sorry :)

Update when you can :)

6/8/2014 c12 11Anibelli
DUDE THIS STORY IS AWESOME! PLEASE IPDATE! I like how you made Bill a good guy!
6/3/2014 c12 199griffon
WARRIOR KITTEZ
6/2/2014 c12 1deactivated467589
*screams histarically* YES! YEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! WOOO! *dances* YOU GO, BILL! GO, GO, FIGHT THE POWER! Heh heh, that's a song. Anyway, I'M SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY! YES! Update soon! *runs outside while screaming insanely*
6/2/2014 c12 fhvjgfskdbjkfsdvnjkbs
OMG OMG OMG this is the best chapter yet! Plz review soon! (Ok, also, I get why Bills helping Mabel but why is he helping Dipper and Stan?)
6/2/2014 c12 7Blind-Eyephone
Cameron: Ohhhhh... pretty light... *reaches out to touch it*
6/2/2014 c12 46Alisi Thorndyke
Bill stepped up! I knew he would! He should have, he better have XD Now punch his lights out! :)

Great job Christy and looking forward to what happens next :)

6/1/2014 c11 22Screamingcrows1
Wow
5/29/2014 c11 Princessofdanigh
It's cool to see some background on Bill! This story is pretty interesting, I like it. (Ps. Nice shoutout to the Gravity Falls cast ;))
5/28/2014 c11 1deactivated467589
Aw, poor Bill. I wonder how long ago he turned into a demon. *strokes beard thoughtfully* Hmmm... *whispers* Pleaseaddmabill. *cough* Whaaat? I didn't say anything! I'm not acting suspicious, you're acting suspicious! What's Mabill?! Also, good job on including those names for the bullies. Good job on the chapter! Update soon!
5/28/2014 c11 7Blind-Eyephone
Mabel, just think of the Double Rainbow song!
5/28/2014 c11 46Alisi Thorndyke
Awe poor Bill :( I love that dream demon so much, but he can at least help her in some respect. :)

But good job Christy :)

Alisi Thorndyke :)

Also I'll be posting new story Gideon's Endgame up this weekend :)
5/28/2014 c11 199griffon
Bill and I have so much in common: we're/were bullied, and we're monsters... *sits alone in dark room crying*
5/24/2014 c10 fhvjgfskdbjkfsdvnjkbs