for Days of Future Past

6/16/2014 c4 9ElsaTheSnowQueen2
this is really great please don't delete it or drop it! I would be so sad if you did that! Maybe your sayings its not as exciting as The Ice Spirit because your fleshing it out right now and it feels really slow to you! so please don't give up on this!
6/16/2014 c4 6DancingKitKat
OK. Have fun with your Helsa story! :)
6/16/2014 c4 unicorns
oh :/ is it that you dont enjoy writing this story or you dont know how to write it? if you REALLY dont enjoy it, i'm fine with you deleting it... if you have no inspiration, just leave it here and one day you might have a great idea! same goes for avalanche royalties
thinking ahead, when i'm old enough to have my own account (which is about six months later), if you don't want to write this story, are you okay with passing it on for me to write it? i don't really have a really good idea now but i'm sort of interested. if you're okay, please post in avalanche royalties since i dont have an account so you can't PM me and i don't ship helsa so it wouldnt be much point for me to review there, sorry :/ hope to know soon.
6/8/2014 c3 22Tania Hylian
Please update! I really can't wait for the next chapter. Although I understand you must be busy with your other fanfic.
6/7/2014 c3 GLB
please continue, i really enjoy your stories.
5/24/2014 c3 alexia122
you are such a teaser...what should I say a cliffhanger lover...can't hold it ( patience my dear) anymore please update soon...just read your story the ice spirit it was awesome..please continue this story..I hope you get more review than your previous one...bye...take care
5/23/2014 c3 unicorns
More, more, more! :) And sorry but I am not a Helsa shipper... Not in a million years. Oh well, that's what happens in fandoms. Keep on the good job on writing all your stories though!
5/23/2014 c3 alexia122
you are such a teaser and what should I say cliffhanger lover...Can't hold it( patience dear) anymore...can't wait to see what will a modern Elsa or Anna look like..just read your story' the ice spirit' loved that..story...I hope this story will be more greater than that...update soon.
5/23/2014 c3 9ElsaTheSnowQueen2
really great i love how you made them blend in with the other kids that are going to school!
5/23/2014 c3 6DancingKitKat
Great chapter! :D
5/18/2014 c2 unicorns
accidentally pressed review. Continuing the review...
SO MUCH DESPERATE NEED UPDATE
5/18/2014 c2 unicorns
NEXT CHAPPIE SO MICH DESPERATE
5/18/2014 c1 unicorns
I can tell this is going to be a great story!
I DEMAND ANNA AND THE SEQUEL WITH DAMIEN IN IT :)
5/16/2014 c2 DancingKitKat
Awesome!
5/16/2014 c2 9ElsaTheSnowQueen2
so awesome! can't wait to read more!
20 Page 1 2 Next »