FanFiction.Net
for The Second Wedding

7/31/2016 c2 1LivingforJesus
Please continue the story. Pleeeeeeeease!
7/3/2014 c2 2scribbler123
"Oh thank God!" - was my favourite line. It had me cracking up so much XD
I just loved this chapter, everything was just so perfect. The way they walked through the door to varying comments "Why are you so ugly, Tasha?" was a funny one too ;)
Chase being all 'she better not be pregnant, oh my gosh' and then his whole freak out about getting kicked out and having it grow into this massive idea in his head. That was awesome (but sad, because he was having such negative and destructive thoughts).
Then the ending was just awesome.
Fantastic job! Seriously...WOW!
7/3/2014 c1 scribbler123
Okay, so, this is amazing. I just made to make sure you knew that.
The whole premise for this story is amazing, I love how Donald is proposing to Tasha again, and how he ended up getting mesmerised by her so he forgot to hide the box so...well you wrote it, so you probably don't need me writing down what happens next ;) But it was so cute and SWEET!
Then cutting back to the lab, oh my gosh! I love how Chase is worried about being replaced by a new baby! That was adorable and had me "awww"ing. Then his siblings coming in to say that no matter what he'd always be the baby :)
I love this, totally incredible! Great job :D
7/3/2014 c2 83LoveShipper
See and you guys were worried ;) That really is good news
7/2/2014 c2 16BigTimeRusher12
"Chase, honey, what did you think was going to happen?"
"I don't know..." So...Chase.
7/2/2014 c2 100daphrose
Aw! So cute! I love married couples. They're adorable. And I'm glad you decided to write another chapter in this story. Chase's reaction . . . haha! This was great. I hope you can update again soon! :)
5/14/2014 c1 83LoveShipper
Awww that is so sweet; a vow renewal so that the whole family can be there
5/14/2014 c1 15AllAmericanSlurp
Very cute and fluffy!
5/14/2014 c1 16BigTimeRusher12
This is sooo sweet so far! Dasha is one of my ships I like too!

"Of course I will, you idiot!" Funny and sweet! Leave it to Donald to be really romantic! What do you think the kids will think? I think they'll be happy for them!

I love all the Disney parents, but out of all them, I think Donald and Tasha are the best ones!
5/14/2014 c1 100daphrose
Ooh, I like this! It's a great story idea (and thanks for not making it Brase!). Very sweet! I hope you get the chance to update again soon. :)