for The Boy Behind The Mask

3/29 c26 Pinotte2014
When is next chapiter? I love it
5/26/2021 c26 amazing dawsey
I have been really enjoying this story. I love seeing Matt and Gabby happy together.
12/14/2020 c26 3BabyGlover
Love it, keep it going.
7/2/2017 c1 KiaMoxley
Loved the story I'll have to read it again sometime
6/22/2015 c26 sportytc
Please please please can you carry on with this as I would love to read more
8/26/2014 c26 21namine redfield
In one day they will have the baby!
I can't wait to read how she is and What Matt and Gabby do when they have her in their arms.
8/24/2014 c26 4Fzy
Great chapter
Am loving this story
8/23/2014 c26 stamor2125
OMG! Just read this story and it's awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
8/23/2014 c26 17M. Louise E
I enjoyed it. :D Waiting for more. :D
8/23/2014 c26 15jscat2
Cute chapter. I can't wait til they get Lily home...
8/23/2014 c26 606Ghostwriter
Great chaps. I love 'em. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/21/2014 c3 Anon
Is Casey supposed to be out of character? I can understand you wanting him to open up to his colleagues, men he can trust but I can't see someone as macho has Casey breaking down in public the way he did, surely he would have at least managed to retreat to his office before breaking down. And I understand that Boden and Kelly are concerned about Casey's past but the way they pressure him to reveal his scars in front of everyone including men Casey is supposed to lead is both unprofessional and it comes across as bullying. I think you would have a much more solid base to move from if you had just Severide or just Boden and Severide confronting Casey in private and the rest just knowing that something was wrong, with the possibility of Casey opening up to them at some point in the future, not when he's surprised and vulnerable.

This is intended to be constructive criticism assuming that you, like myself use fanfiction partly to improve your skills as a writer. And besides, if you're writing Casey and Boden out of character it's irrelevant anyway :)
8/22/2014 c25 8country-chick-20
I hate Emma she abandoned her son and now she thinks she can weasel her way back into his life by thinking she can come for visiting hours i hope Matt and Gabby tell her no. glad the two of them are adopting jack's little sister
8/21/2014 c25 21namine redfield
I have the feeling tha emma is going to do something stupic in the future.
Good luck with your marks
Please update when you can
8/20/2014 c25 15jscat2
Great update, I hope everything goods well with adoption. Good luck tomorrow as well...:-)
137 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »