for Loa Pa'akiki ala hele

5/12/2015 c1 Celia chick
Great story!
10/11/2014 c1 3tealrose
Awe, truly enjoyed that! Wondered how Steve was doing after that, no matter what she was to him really, I know it killed him to leave her there. You going to add more to this, like maybe their get together's and see how each other are? T
10/1/2014 c1 beetledriver7
Very nicely done...love the relationship between Steve and Lou that you've built on so well. Lou seems like just the person who could get to Steve at this moment...he relates to him differently than Danny, and as much as I love the bromance, it's nice to see Lou help Steve as well. Really enjoyed this - thanks!
9/26/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
Wow. I love the part where Steve and Lou shared things abt Cath's mission. It's really realistic & believable. It really touches my heart. Thank you xoxo
5/24/2014 c1 Cc1973
Great story! Love the involvement of Grover as just couldn't see Danny handling something like this very well.
5/17/2014 c1 28Rogue Tomato
I like Lou in the show well enough, but I love your Lou. :)
5/14/2014 c1 St
Thanks for another great story. I hope Catherine is successful with her mission and comes home to Steve. She's his soul mate and he seems so lost without her. :0(
5/16/2014 c1 GreenEyes09
Great story, I love it!
5/16/2014 c1 46moonjat54
Hi, I apologize for not responding until now. We have so much on our plate with sorting out my mother in laws affairs that I have not come near the computer all week. I read this on my phone but I am not signed in there and did not want to leave a guest review.

I liked this very much. In fact, I like the Grover/McGarrett dynamic very much. I think Lou "gets" Steve more than Danny does sometimes. Why the writers still have Danny whine so much is beyond me, it makes me tired of him and that is sad. You touched some good points and I like how you have Steve mourning the loss of Catherine, he has become accustomed to having her around. So glad we got the Love word out in the open before Cath rode off into the sunset. Nice story, hope to see more.

Now I have to corral my muse and pick up the pen and keep working on my story idea. It is too long since I have been able to concentrate on writing.
5/16/2014 c1 maggiemcgarrett
great story love steve & grover thanks for writing and sharing
5/15/2014 c1 Sunny70
This was wonderful! I absolutely loved it.
I could so see this happen on the show. As much as Steve values Danny as a good friend, Lou is more the one to talk to about his inner demons/military past. The talks these two shared before were brief but intense and I hope they will continue. I also have high hopes for season 5.
I think you did a great job with this story - than you so much for sharing it!
5/15/2014 c1 9fiveOFan
are we going to see follow up to this ? Great story
5/15/2014 c1 22sym64
Great job, Cokie. I would pay a lot of money seeing something equally well written on the show. I DO have high hopes for season 5 and I DO hope we will see at least a glimpse of Steve's inner demons. But I KNOW it won't be as good as what you have done here and what is still to come. Ups, was that a spoiler? LOL
5/15/2014 c1 19Gone2Far
This needed to be written. Excellent job. Very insightful and true to character.
5/14/2014 c1 6WolandR
Very-very nice! And, oh, I would have loved to have watched that scene at the precinct between Duke, Steve and those young cops :)
20 Page 1 2 Next »