for Secrets, Secrets are No Fun Unless You Tell Your Important One

7/8 c1 Guest
thank you for writing this! i appreciate the trans representation, though i will say usually there is more checking in about what's okay to do, to avoid triggering dysphoria
7/26/2016 c1 ZivaandEmily
do a sequel or something
7/21/2014 c1 2Mistique Four
So many typo's. I'm just guessing you aren't born with the English language as your native language. My tip to you is to use a translating machine. Whenever you're done writing a chapter or a one-shot, just copy the text and translate it back to your own language. You'll notice several words won't translate back to what you actually think you wrote.
I'll give you one example from this story's prologue;
Quote "I probably liked her since fifth grade, but I was indenile."
Correct "I probably liked her since fifth grade, but I was in denial."
Now most of your mistakes are just like that. When read out loud, they sound almost the same. But in reality it is spelled differently. And these little mistakes are all the way throughout the story. In the prologue alone are already 5 mistakes.

The story itself goes at a fast pace. I'm not even totally sure if CeCe was truly awake or dreaming when things started to happen, because you did speculate on that. CeCe seems like the kind of girl who would believe she was dreaming at that point, but in the end you made her wake up curled up against Rocky really sore (not Soar like you spelled). This story would probably make more sense if CeCe was indeed asleep and dreaming this erotic scene.
6/12/2014 c1 12Born To Be A Writer121
Good but you need a beta to make it so much better.
5/17/2014 c1 Torigagged
Would like Cece to ask Rocky to tie her to her bed and gag her with scarves while Cece
is only wearing stocking & a garter Rocky would get a can of whipped cream
to put on Cece's tits,pussy,belly,and toes to slowly lick off befor penetrating Cece for
a pair of amazing orgasms.
5/16/2014 c1 5PandatheKing