for Light Up The Sky: The 30th Hunger Games

5/17/2014 c1 10nevergone4ever
Woah, woah, woah. Stop right there. Okay, so I followed you since I read a portion of "Blood Splatters" and your writing was really, really refreshing. So you earned a follow from me. And here I log on and you have posted a SYOT story... Firstly, yeah, I'm submitting.

Secondly, onto the actual review part! I seriously loved this little excerpt. Though Jon was a bit mental or whatever, it's okay since he's in deep mourning. Poor Clio. I mean, she was a little stealth monster out there. I expected the finale to be between that brute Crest and her. I never expected him to die and for Celesto to battle her, and once she was gone, pierced through the lung... that was a very emotional time.

I just reread that and my review sort of sucked, so sorry about that. Prologues aren't my thing. ;-;

Alrighty, see you soon in a PM? :)
5/16/2014 c1 9Atashi Desu
All right, I am definitely interested in this one! I like your writing style, it's descriptive without going overboard and it's engaging. I also love poor Jon and his brief story here. I was totally rooting for Clio, but knew in my heart she wasn't gonna make it (that wouldn't be dramatic or heartbreaking, after all!).

I will be submitting a tribute or two to this for sure!

Great intro to what is looking to be a great story! Keep up the good work!
5/16/2014 c1 3xQueen-Of-Applesx
This was such a touching chapter. It's amazing literally! Yes it was sad but I can't wait for the next update.
5/16/2014 c1 6Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg
I'm just staring at this screen, blinking. I have no words.

This opening just broke my heart. He lost his son, a punshiment, that much is clear, but his daughter as well? While she was so close, to boot?

His outcome isn't shocking, I would have done the same had it been my daughter, but it was a shock and sad as hell. :'(

I'm in, Bobo!
5/16/2014 c1 7Cashmere67
i'm really bad with reviewing prologues idk

but yeah i like your writing you're like 12 but hey you write well and it's easy to read flows well idk
there's a few typos? not even typos idk just spacing out of things (but you might write on a tablet so maybe that's why) but yeah just that

i'll send in my tribute eventually

GREAT START!
5/16/2014 c1 7faceless eater aka slendergirl
Well I hope Stella hits as well as Ce did if she gets in.
5/16/2014 c1 2Vaan Levy
A very interesting start. I'm definitely sending a tribute.
5/15/2014 c1 2xxbookwormmockingjayxx
Yay! I loved this prologue, I loved blood splatters and I know you will do this story justice! Great job!
203 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14