for Light Up The Sky: The 30th Hunger Games

2/8/2015 c21 21Elim9
RIP Chandler. You did a wonderful job with him, Bobo, and he made it farther than I ever would have expected. He got some great development, and, in the end, stood up for himself in a way he never would have before the Games. Of course, it got him killed, but, in the end, something was going to. (Let's face it, the chances of me ending up with a victor twice in a row were pretty slim.) Not a nice way to die, but, last I checked, there weren't too many good ways. Rest in peace, little guy.

Who do I think will win? Well, at the moment, any of these four is a real possibility.

Who would I like to win? I think Leon would be my preference at the moment ... which probably means he's doomed. :)
2/8/2015 c21 9Aspect of One
who would you like to win
xander ofc

no but seriously wtf was up in the last pov
IT'S LIKE ZOMBIES
2/8/2015 c21 1tear that cherry out
who do i think will win ?
it better be fucking krynne or shit is going down
2/3/2015 c20 31li'l fat necrosis
Xander; kill him with fire
Adrian; better than Xander
Krynne; I like her
Naomi: he is not allowed to have another victor though she's bae
Chandler; c'mon baby you can do it
Leon: kill it with extra fire

Good job bo now update
2/1/2015 c20 14Chaos In Her Wake
FRICKING YES
AT LAST

ok so yeah I haven't been here in a while (#calculushomework) but I've been reading. as you know.

let's do death talk yes?

Pomme: i have been told honesty is the best policy SO
THANK THE LORD? i am so relieved. Speaking bluntly, i never liked her. I found her unrealistic and over the top from the beginning. Her development was never compelling. She just. No. I wasn't about her.
The scene itself was good. Leon and Keighly had a good balance of philosophy and action in their section- the action did get rushed though, everything happening at the very end

speaking of which

WHAT EVEN NO KEIGHLY BABE DONT PLS
THEY STUFFED HER OWN EARS DOWNH HER THROAT HOW WSA SHE EVEN CONSCIOUS TO BE BURNED ALVIE IMF
KEV DONT LIKE? NO
she was my fave ;_; i can't even talk about this i have lost so many faves this week
i'll just shout my pain to the sky ok
but yeah. Really horrible death, made me go :O but like? really detached. so. ?

haha my favorite and least favorite died here. hm.

top six YEAH BABY

Xander is sort of going downhill mentally, but he has a pretty good grip on What is Wrong With THis Scenario so he'll probably... make it to the finale. Winning, probs not.
Adrian? I'm creeped out? ok?
Krynne: krynnie lynnie minnie winnie. the bae. hope she survives Adrian, geez.
Naomi has done a wHOLE LOT for the plot of this story. I think she'll be a finalist. Possibly victor, but she might have peaked already. So.
CHandler: nah.
Leon: Good character arc, does a lot, survivalist. Good chances.

i'm down with Leon for victor, out of these.
Happy writing!
2/1/2015 c20 3jacob1106
for the first time in the Games I truly believe that Leon has a chance. Holy crap. I never expected him to make it this far and now I'm way too attached!

but realistically he'll probably die next chapter :(

I think that Naomi will win.
I want Leon to win. I think of the six he has changed the most, the chivalrous loyal tribute that started is gone and he's strong with real knives now.
2/1/2015 c20 JabbyAbby
Another beautiful chapter, as always. Can't quiet except that Pomme and Keighley are dead though. Those two were my possible favorites.

Who will win: probably Xander or Leon

Who I want to win: Krynne or Xander
2/1/2015 c20 11BamItsTyler
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

WHAT?

POMME WHY! THIS IS WHY EVIL MONOLOGUES DON'T WORK

... THIS IS BLASPHEMY!

. . . THIS IS LIKE,, THE SEAHAWKS WINNING TONIGHT!

? ;-;

Kill Leon pl0x.

Thanks for writin Pomme :D, I hope you'll do Scarlet good enough.

. . . I'm still in a stupor doe.
2/1/2015 c20 10nevergone4ever

AND KEIGHLYY?1!?

WHAT IS THIS
NO STOP
YOU DONT DESVERE A GOOD REVIEW

just kidding, naomi and leon and krynne and xander are still here and that's good enuff for me :')

WHO DO I THINK WILL BE THE VICTOR
Xander.

WHO DO I WANT TO BE THE VICTOR
naomi or krynne or xander.

amen.

RGEIHJFDKSNVCX I CANT WAIT FOR EP JUST PUBLISH THE BLOG ALREADY SIGH.
1/31/2015 c19 what
how is pomme still alive o.o

thats pretty unexpected
1/27/2015 c19 31li'l fat necrosis
Go children kill, eat, destroy
1/27/2015 c16 li'l fat necrosis
ATOMIC KITTENS YO WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT SIENNA
1/27/2015 c17 li'l fat necrosis
...everyone is slowly losing it and i'm not okay with this
1/27/2015 c18 li'l fat necrosis
Sienna is dead what will I do now ;-;
1/26/2015 c17 2Call Me Fin
Okay kinda short review so I can get caught up yay!

So it was Porter and Memrie that Naomi killed? Interesting, I thougt Porter was going further, but that makes sense.

And then Chandler had to kill briar awe :( Actually Chandler wasn't as annoying as he usually is in this chapter? I still don't like him but his POV was nice to read.

So Pomme (still alive?) and Chandler are together? That'll be interesting and I kinda wanna know what Pomme plans to do with Chandler, because let's be real it cant be good. They'll be interesting.

Krynne was boring this chapter? I don't know I didn't like her POV and her and Sullivan are just kinda there and nothing's happening? I want to see them vs Keighly and Leon ok go!

Keighly absolutely shined in this chapter. She was starting to annoy me but okay we're back I loved her in this POV? She's so reckless but like so real? I don't know I loved her POV it was by far my favorite of his this chapter. Leon still bores me but him and Keighly have such an interesting thing going on so I don't want him to die just yet.

Adrian was another one that was starting to bore me, but this chapter he shined too? First off he kicked ass against those mutts, and we see just how dependent he is on other people and I love that? Idk he's adorbale and I'm excited to see how he'll cope on his own? Also Laela calm the hell down.

Sienna has gone crazy. I saw it coming she was also off her rocker but wow? She had a really interesting plot line good on you and she was interesting but her time is up, I know she dies next chapter but yah I see it coming!
203 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »