for Hero Rising

6/22/2019 c1 Guest
What is this nonsense...
5/1/2019 c25 marquis.shax
I don't understand why you made it a point of a Naruto clone taking a picture of the ice villians controlling the fortresses from their cells if they weren't going to be used
3/8/2019 c39 Guest
I call bullshit on megan doing that. Shes in a relationship with naruto, and happily so. For her to still change and do mind wipes on people and such is forced. I dont remember if her actions are following an episode but I figure they are and that's the only reason it has her doing it. Despite this story having her relationship and experiences change.

Her actions sound like a forced event and is irritating.

Just like the bit with talia seemed weird and needless.

Why add pointless and needless drama.
3/8/2019 c35 Guest
Well that's confusing. Couldn't think of a reason for them to break up without copying things with batman. Yet here it is with the pregnancy. They talked about having kids, unless she was going back on her word about how to raise it I dont see why shes break up with him because of being pregnant.

Wonder where this is going.
3/8/2019 c34 Guest
He was tired from using chakra already? Wuh?
3/8/2019 c33 Guest
Though its probably part of the episode I find it a bit iffy catwoman who steals solo for a living and focuses on stealth to get caught in a heist by the decidedly non stealthy 2-face while grabbing the chip.

I find it out right bologne that Cheshire who wasnt distracted by anything was also snuck up on by 2-face.
3/8/2019 c32 Guest
I'm happy with your thoughts of saving marie. WAY too much really horrible shit happens to the heroes and good people in the comics. Including some villains I wish couldve been brought to switch sides.

Mr freeze, ivy, livewire, cheetah and so on.
3/8/2019 c32 Guest
The start of this chapter is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Naruto GAVE batman a way to stop him? Batman who solos a lot and has no powers who is potentially one of the relatively easiest members to capture or brainwash if planned right or teamed?

Or a simple security issue leading to someone getting the info off his comp?

Hes been captured before and I'm certain in stories his bat cave has probably been entered at least once. Then theres the watch tower with that bomb episode and poor cheetah was thrashed by grundy.

Not to mention right now in the story batman been chipped. If anything I could see wonder woman but batman?
3/8/2019 c31 Guest
Slipped my mind thanks to this nasty bout of insomnia I've had for about 3 weeks now. Its 3am now.

The match up between wonder girl and super boy also rly doesnt make sense to me. I get sticking around him considering their shared origin but other than his looks, I cant get her falling for him. At least not as quick or when she did with the way he was.

Hell the first thing that came to mind was omg this is a naruko x sasuke bit. Which irritated the heck out of me and had me switch to a short story for the rest of the day. So needless to say this twin sister bit having her sister also be hooked on him. Making both narutos daughters have the hits for mr personality "sasuke" makes me want to bang my head on the wall.

Reaaaaalllly annoyed.
3/7/2019 c30 Guest
3 things.

First, from when it was first mentioned I didnt understand and still dont understand the pairing of Roy and Blackfire. I have trouble picturing her hanging out with him and only him while he's soloing. Hes not the most enjoyable people to be around and theres plenty if other members to be around.

I'm not saying she should've been put with naruto or robin but I'm confused that she doesnt even seem curious about her sisters life or who shes with. Youd expect she would've hung out with the team.

2nd is a favored pair to me being naruto and raven. Theres the potential for beast boy showing up in the league soon and starfire already showed. So I'm wondering about raven.

3rd of course being super girl and where the hell shes been with everything going on or if she exists in this universe.

Also surprised by the lack of batgirl btw. Especially if shes a fan yet hasnt even shown herself at the league coaxing batman to bring her to at least visit.
3/7/2019 c26 Guest
So narutos ability to sense evil intent doesnt work without stage mode?

Couldn't sense Queen Bee above his head at all?
3/7/2019 c24 Guest
The thing I hated especially about this episode is I cant help but have things pop into my head even without intentionally thinking about it.

So it automatically occured to me as soon as the adults disappeared that those holding babies would've dropped them and any planes in flight not on auto pilot would plummet with children in them.

Then a baby came up followed by Billy getting a plane reinforcing that unpleasant thought.
3/7/2019 c18 Guest
Meh. I hate when crossovers feel the need to have a character to be the MCs "cat woman to batman".

From early on in the story if villains were gonna be turned ivy was at the top if the list. So I'm extra annoyed about it.
3/7/2019 c15 Guest
Naruto couldve solo'd those bots. This is another case of trying to force the story to follow the episode plot even if the OC or crossover character could handle it.
3/5/2019 c9 Guest
So after pain was knocked out they just left him there to wake and escape with one of narutos most important secrets to spread? Why?
691 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »