for Jurassic Park: The Abridged Edition

1/21/2019 c1 TheMorriganWrite
I literally just logged out so I could review this story again. It’s one of my favorites on this site, and I wish it had more recognition. I’ve been on here for fricken ever it feels like sometimes, and every time I run across your story a part of my heart is reborn. I love it so much! Thank you
7/6/2016 c1 2willam and jack and jake
nice very well done
7/1/2015 c1 7audiblyausten
I decided to read this despite the fact that I legit just watched the movie 20 minutes ago, but I'm so glad I did. I laughed loudly several times. Big Mac and Total Ahole are way better names than whatever their actual ones are, and your effusive swearing managed to be completely and totally appropriate for this BA but utterly terrifying movie that I love dearly. Thanks for writing this!
5/30/2015 c1 118Hermonthis
This is like reading Movies in 15 Minutes - and just as fantastic. I was howling with laughter and share your adoration of the kids (Oh my god, THE KIDS) and the recognition of Ellie's absolute badassery. Thank you, thank you so much for this precious, glorious gift.
3/19/2015 c1 2TheMorriganWritesAgain
I literally freaking love you. Like, you don't even understand. I take screenshots of my favorite fanfiction quotes, and before this story I think my record was like four in a single fic. I took like six! You are hilarious! I was crying with laughter at some parts.
Thanks for writing,
CC
7/5/2014 c1 Guest
I've just watched the film for the bazillionth time and wondered of there was fanfiction and found this... I am pissing myself laughing right now you have NO IDEA. Not only is this hilarious it is ridiculously accurate and I love you for writing this :)
6/21/2014 c1 tess
Ian Malcolm is a Chaos theorist, not a rock star. the tour 'jeeps' are actually ford explorers. really funny "we see Alan sprinting over from the other car to the one that he is sharing with Comic Relief - - er Ian" as i said before, hilarious the way you put that. so i'm not the only one who thought that Jeff Goldbloom was paid per sarcastic line. good to know that i'm not the only one who thinks that Ian Malcolm looks like he's posing for photo shoot during the control room and emergency bunker scenes. the electric fences only ran on 10,000 volts of power not 20,000. oh and i've been meaning to ask you where would a kid 8 year old(Tim to be precise)learn the F-word? no wait don't tell me, i don't wanna know. when the raptor bursts through the pipe wall/curtain thing in the maintenance-shed and Ellie climbs up the useless chain-link fence thing she is screaming either "DON'T YOU, DON'T DARE or GOD DAMN" (the don't you/don't dare is as in don't you dare) idk which one it is. the weird storage dumbwaiter thing that Lex hides in during the kitchen scene is a kitchen storage garage...i think, though i'm not 100% sure on that one. the reason that they abandoned the gun and climbed into the ceiling was because they ran out of bullets aka ammo. the only reason AlanEllie were there was because Hammond would fund their dig, Alan states at the end "Mr. Hammond after careful consideration i have decided Not to ENDORSE your park" he wasn't going to fund anything. but all and all this was a pretty good abridging of the movie so yah i liked it pretty much. any ways i totally agree about AlanEllie needing to adopt the kids.
finally goodbye
tess
6/20/2014 c1 10Raptor Dash
I'm literally crying of laughter right now, and the whole thing is perfect, but that Escape From Tomorrow reference. You made my day.
6/16/2014 c1 8I Am The Ox
Freakin hilarious dude!
5/16/2014 c1 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
hahahahhaa its was funny, high, but funny