for A Town Like Willow Falls

3/23/2018 c2 2NightMeisterStein
UNDERTALE!
*Megalovania intensifies*
2/27/2018 c2 StarAstray
Yesss this has finally updated ;u;
2/25/2018 c3 3Jack Writes for Some Reason
it's been too long :)
6/10/2016 c1 51Starry's Light
Wow, you've been working hard on this story if you completely rewrote it! :O (I know the feeling. I've rewritten some pretty sad stuff into... less sad stuff TTwTT)
I can already tell you have a specific writing style, it's interesting. I like how Ellie said "cool right" and that's usually the part the boy... xD It was just kinda funny... there's little bits like that in the chapter...
Ellie seems like a fun character x3
Hnn... but it seems you haven't updated for half a year so for all I know I'm reviewing a story that won't come back - but hey, I might be wrong! heh. I know some stories that change like that...
rewriting a story can take a lot out of a person. (I know the feeling, oh goodness.)
But maybe you've already finished? Hmm... eheh. I wish you the best of luck, either way! As long as you keep writing, you'll keep bettering and bettering yourself. And it looks like you have a lot of people who started reading the story, and reviews are always helpful.
Eheh.
best of luck!
12/31/2014 c10 11PastaKittyQueen
Evil Spy Chicken Thing! Maybe... Yeah, probably.
12/31/2014 c10 1Starempress Sophie
Such a cuckoo little chicken XD
12/30/2014 c10 1ButterThatFlies
use my oc! it has fnaf in it! i submitted my last review go loooooooooooook
if you dont see it pm me or something
WELCOME TO FNAF LAND
WERE FNAF PEOPLE COME
IT IS MY NEW HOMETOWN
WOO
12/30/2014 c10 3Jack Writes for Some Reason
Good Chapter m8! :D
12/29/2014 c10 20Virgofox28
Great, fourth wall breaking.
And the chicken... I'm sure we're all thinking the same thing.
12/1/2014 c9 LeLoveOfGames
Holy Crapola! HETALIA REFERNCE! Sorry I haven't been on lately I'm mostly on QuoteV. I have a feeling my OCs will like palm tree person,
11/19/2014 c9 Anonamedviewer
Great chapter! Man I hate those bell payments... *looks at underused Animal Crossing*
For some reason, the end person with the turtle reminds me of Canada and Kumajiro from Hetalia. Wait, who?
11/19/2014 c9 11PastaKittyQueen
Okay... Excalibur from Soul Eater, Envy the palm tree in a miniskirt from Fullmetal Alchemist, and... something. I don't know who the girl with the turtle is. Also, when did Envy get here?
11/19/2014 c9 1Starempress Sophie
Everyone has that moment where they just break out into song and just double take when they notice people listening XD
11/19/2014 c9 1ButterThatFlies
Chapter was hilarious, once again! 'Have you seen a palm tree in a miniskirt anywhere?' made me LOL. Anyway, if you don't mind, i have two OCs, one of which being a- ah screw it, lets just do the girl i haven't put in a story yet! Also, the fourth wall breaking at the end? LOL

Name: Katie
Age: She acts 5 sometimes, but shes 13
Gender: Female. Ever met a male Katie? I don't think so.
Appearance: Blue and white hair, white skin (not actually white lol)
Personality: As i said, sometimes she acts... immature, but around her bff Lucas (See my story for details on him) she is extremely mature. She is also mature if she has to be.
Normal clothes: ALWAYS wears a pink skirt, a white shirt, white shoes and socks.
Special clothes: Has none. She only wears her normal clothes.
Umbrella: Her own design of umbrella, that looks like a whole pizza
Home town: Fazbear. (Get it? Freddy fazbear?)
Friends: Cats, Mitzi, Chica, Lucas, PIZZA
Enemies: Koalas and Bunnies (from a fnaf roleplay i was in, also i dont like bunny villagers), GASTON
Fears: Freddy fazbear, Death, Spirits, blood
Occupation: None, but she wants to be a dancer
K.K. Music: K.K. Cafe, K.K. Condor, and K.K. Marathon
Furniture: Sweets series and fruit series
Cop?: Booker!
Villager: MITZI, all the way
Backstory: Some say she is one of the kids killed in the freddy fazbear insident, but shes obviously not. She is obsessed with FNAF and even built herself a robot that looks like her as a cat. She wants to be a cat.

and that's my insane oc. Sorry if theres too much fnaf in it XD
10/12/2014 c9 CelesteLoni
I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD! I can wait.. Life can be a real bish and other stories that you have could take awhile. Anyway yeah I could wait.
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »