for Batman: Arkham Asylum

8/16/2020 c1 1Some Guy Who Likes FanFiction
I need a sequel to this pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! Oh and add a million more E's
7/11/2020 c18 DragonTamer01
Really excited to see the sequel come out soon!
4/13/2020 c18 Omar Garcia Jr
If it's a sequel you're planning to make, what's stopping you? You best be careful out there. It could be a while until the pandemic of the coronavirus passes.
4/13/2020 c17 Omar Garcia Jr
Titan Joker, the monstrous form of the Joker himself. He's like the Abomination from The Incredible Hulk. Good thing Ryan and Batman defeated him.
4/13/2020 c16 Omar Garcia Jr
This is going to be some boss battle. Killshot against Poison Ivy? This is not the kind of night for Penelope. It's times like this she wishes she can retire from her work at Arkham Asylum. Relaxing on a nice big beach, with a nice big drink. And a nice big pillow for her neck. She and her husband deserve a vacation after this adventure.
4/13/2020 c15 Omar Garcia Jr
I hope they can get to Ivy. Isn't it funny that the violence in this, as well as the language seems pretty major? They would have to put this story on a mature rating
4/13/2020 c14 Omar Garcia Jr
It's funny, I was expecting the doctor to die. I guess you made this alternate dimension letting her live. This certainly changes things.
4/13/2020 c13 Omar Garcia Jr
I'm figuring Only The Dark Knight and the mercenary Will Survive.
4/13/2020 c12 Omar Garcia Jr
I'd probably be very pissed if someone knocked me out cold for an hour. I've never been knocked out before.
4/13/2020 c11 Omar Garcia Jr
Good thing I already know what goes on with Batman which Scarecrow and Bane. I'm familiar with the word bruja. Spanish for "witch". I wouldn't exactly consider Penelope a witch. I know Ryan wouldn't like his wife to be called that.
4/13/2020 c10 Omar Garcia Jr
Joker will not have his way once Ryan is through with him. He and Batman are going to make sure that clown doesn't get away with any of this.
4/13/2020 c9 Omar Garcia Jr
Let's hope they find Jim and Penelope before the Joker and his goons do. Frank Boles may be dead, but there are other villains to worry about.
4/13/2020 c8 Omar Garcia Jr
Batman and your OCS are not going out without a fight. Joker will never win.
4/13/2020 c7 Omar Garcia Jr
I'm starting to get a bad feeling in my gut. (Stomach makes animal noises) Excuse me while I go clear my stomach.
4/13/2020 c6 Omar Garcia Jr
This is going to be some story.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »