for Life in Drabbles

7/23 c13 82pronker
Good choice, Skipper. Darkest mood for the last good buildup to it. I hope they made it home and … don't remember these outings. Kowalski, get your Nobel for something else! How about the turbo toes?
7/23 c13 sunheart of rushclan
Wow it's been ages since you've updated this. I've missed your writing style. It's great to see you update this fic I hope that you update this more regularly in the future. I've loved all these alternate universes even if they are depressing.
7/22 c8 pronker
Excellent mood piece in #5.
7/22 c4 pronker
Oh, very good, always wondered what happened to make that particular "first aid" necessary in #4 … and thanks for the Filthy Thirteen mention.
7/22 c3 pronker
Very good on #3, and teehee at #4! Enjoying these greatly.
7/22 c13 Guest
This is very good! Barely any spelling mistakes, interesting stories, character extension that remains on-target, and all! Please continue- you've got a fan in me.
12/8/2015 c12 SoullessBreath
Fffff these are just awesome! They're so cute! Cracked up laughing at some of them (though I had to hold it in coz my dad was asleep when I was reading this). Can't wait to read more mate!
Cheers
6/2/2015 c11 37235
I think it's cool how you through out the story evolved Rico and Kowalski's relationship from a crush to sleeping in the same bed :)
5/30/2015 c2 60ShortGirlWithAPen
Number 1 in this set was hilarious!
5/30/2015 c1 ShortGirlWithAPen
These are great!
5/14/2015 c10 16Tikal Tyrant
I have really enjoyed these drabbles so far. I enjoy how many of them connect and expand on ideas you've introduced. You have some interesting and likable takes on these humanized versions, and I look forward to reading more about them.
4/28/2015 c10 50roxygoth
This is good, i like it. To me v first 1 of chapter 10 was a bif confusing. But never mibd. Roxy
1/20/2015 c9 11ryouko70
I read through all nine pages of these. Some of these made me laugh out loud, which got me strange looks. I need to stop reading this stuff in public! You got to see a Globe production live? Lucky you! I have the DVD of Twelfth Night and I love it!
9/9/2014 c8 10Nachtgeschichte
Just going to note down few of my thoughts:
Private has some serious issues. But I'm no one to judge since I consider dragonflies evil.
The idea with holograms is good. I was thinking about writing a fic with the four coming up with a play and holograms could prove useful.
I would call Kowalski a giraffe but it's Julien's view so it has to be messed up.
The last one is my personal favourite, very climatic.
8/24/2014 c7 8chilly47penguin
I like the last one, as I can just imagine what Rico would do XD Anyway, I love these drabbles so I can't wait to read more!
18 Page 1 2 Next »