for The Greatest Wizard of the Age

1/22 c1 1Jimbocous
Yeah, basically ... nice one.
9/28/2020 c1 11stevem1
Wow. This is a trip. Dumbledore is not the evil manipulator. He’s a barely competent pseudo-intellectual. Well done.

Recommended.
3/20/2019 c1 13RSegovia
Thanks for that! It's always so hard to get a handle on what Dumbledore is actually thinking, and we go to great lengths to try to make sense of his convoluted plans. But what if, instead of a brilliant manipulator who pretends to be a kooky old man, it's the other way around?
11/10/2018 c1 2Mister Bombadil
It all makes sense now...
6/12/2018 c1 Nobody Smurf
I don't have words.
9/24/2017 c1 25Abyssal Angel
Yup. Either evil, or a moron. Glad to see someone took the latter part to its full conclusion! Lol XD
6/14/2016 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Appreciate the concept, but this alternated between too dry (way too much passive voice) and a glut of shark jumps. Plus it failed to negate many of Dumbledore's moments of true badassery that featured in canon (His Voldemort duel, for example).
12/31/2015 c1 2GeorgeTobor
So instead of EVIL you think Albus is INSANE?
11/30/2015 c1 tricorvus
Excellent story
Rock on
5/12/2015 c1 20thepkrmgc
never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity, good job pointing out that dumbles might just be confused
4/30/2015 c1 Eldersprig
with a lynching?
3/31/2015 c1 ARX
I don't usually comment on one shots, but this was epically funny.
12/24/2014 c1 jon reeve
Yes, it's funny how flamers rarely seem to read what they flame.
11/14/2014 c1 Satisfied.Oddly
Lol, I think the guy who says this is a Dumbledore apologist piece never even read it. The only way he could possibly think that is if he only read the hook.
10/1/2014 c1 kase519