for Serperior Wraps it up

7/29/2014 c1 1FerretFlies
It looks like you've really thought this through, and I honestly really like the idea of Serperior in SSB4. I'm a fan of Grass Types, so I can't help but feel as if they're being neglected in quite a bit. This would make me quite pleased. You've organized the attacks rather nicely, and the trailer grabbed my attention - the seriousness and humor in it was nice. Good job!
6/11/2014 c1 Siily Lilly
Hey, not bad! I would have went with Sceptile, you know for alpha sapphire and omega ruby, but still very interesting!
6/6/2014 c1 Greninja
Of all the grass types, Serperior would be the best. However, where Serperior would go, I think is where Mewtwo will go. Remove Jigglypuff and add Serperior!
5/18/2014 c1 5Account has been Baleeted
Please. Please. Nintendo, you have robbed both the grass-types and the region of Unova. Add Serperior as a playable character, and I shall forgive you of all faults. Even that little "mishap" with Phillips. Just PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE PLEASE!
5/18/2014 c1 12TheLegendOfSam
I was really into the idea of Sceptile being in smash but now I can't decide between Sceptile and Serperior...
5/17/2014 c1 Multusvalde
Your trailer sounds really good, but this isn't the sort of thing you should pit on fanfiction