for Equus World

1/5/2016 c3 trninjakiller
This story is stupid. The idea of ponies with modern tech is fucking stupid.
6/27/2014 c8 4Major Simi
and another great chapter, but I have a question, where are the princesses or at least the equivalent of a higer government representat, I mean a Team of Alien explrer came to the wordl.

But still great chapter
6/27/2014 c7 Major Simi
ok, a bit short and fast, good chapter. But where are all the other gizmos of the lab, I mean shoulden't there be some sort of Computer or something like in the lab of Niirti on Hanka. Anyways great chapter
6/19/2014 c5 Major Simi
well Looks like SG1 had a nice evening, good chapter
6/1/2014 c4 Macilnar
While the plot and writing are good, I'm not a fan of the Goa'uld being the creators of the ponies. That said, you are doing a good job crossing the two series.
5/27/2014 c3 random1
This is an interesting crossover that you have started. Please do continue. Also, this story is different from the MLP Friendship is Magic version.
P.S. Is there only regular ponies, and not unicorns or pegasi on Equus?
5/23/2014 c3 1nased0
That's a very interesting story, definitely different from the fairy tale MLP canon.
I assume that there are only "earth" ponies on Equus? Ra wouldn't leave a planet with unicorns able to do magic, not to mention immortal alicorns. He would swap bodies without hesitation, to become an actual God..
And 25 LY is a close neighborhood if you have FTL starships, like Ra or SGC in later seasons.