for The Composting Ideas Bin

8/17/2018 c1 109dogbertcarroll
Truer words were never spoken.
8/6/2018 c2 Look what Jesus did
Damn I was just getting into this one
12/12/2017 c2 deadal
quite confusing, and almost no hope for a part 2... damm
12/12/2017 c1 deadal
scary but awesome
10/20/2017 c2 Guest
Cool! Would love to see more of this story written!
6/28/2016 c2 1schumi23
Oooooooooooooooooooooo
This is interesting.
I want more. :D
6/24/2015 c2 Isa Lumitus
Once I realized that Dragon was talking to Simurgh, my thoughts kind of echoed Saint's words.
11/9/2014 c1 2thelegendarysupernerd
This would be glorious for a full story.
9/2/2014 c2 20uo-chou
Wow, I like the idea of a Dragon / Simurgh story. Keep it up!
7/5/2014 c2 alex.rushing.5
Smirghy is having fuunzies.
6/12/2014 c2 For Spite
You know, Simurgh reaching out to Dragon as a fellow AI is a wonderfully original idea. I'm not sure it would flow this fast and easily but it's a great idea and I hope it gets more than one chapter here.
5/22/2014 c2 16LordsFire
Dang, I hadn't realized you were the one that put these in on SB. I'll be looking forward to seeing more.
5/18/2014 c2 5Zarohk Korobase
This is really fascinating. I was intrigued by how the initial description of the cycle made it sound similar to the Entities' cycle of empowering parahumans, getting them to fight, and harvesting the world for data and resources after a few hundred years of parahuman conflict. It almost makes me wonder if, since even with the statement it was never really clear on exactly who created the Endbringers, if they are in fact either baby Entities (starting their cycle of destruction on a smaller level) or Entity stomach/saliva bacteria (break down things so that the Entities can absorb them better).

I really like how this started out, and I hope you continue this, since the concept of a free Dragon investigating Cauldron and Simurgh helping her to stop the end of the world is incredibly interesting, and you've started this off really well.
5/17/2014 c1 3Blood-Hawk-531
That's faintly alarming.

...Dragon's going to be very, very alone.
5/17/2014 c2 tenchifew