for Muggle Day

9/19 c4 hawkswench
Hmmm maybe the tower of London? Not sure Fleur going would stop the outings? I could see Bill going.
12/16/2017 c4 Javi
Are you ever gonna update amigo?!
5/8/2016 c4 15Saissa
Since Molly has clearly never been to the muggle world, I'd like to see how she survives if she was dropped into Piccadilly square with NO british pounds on her and strict instructions to NOT use her wand or she will break the statute of secrecy. She wouldn''t last one hour before she gets into some kind of trouble. Maybe a night in a muggle jail will open her eyes as to just how arrogant she really is!

Hermione really has to work on herself esteem. I think part of why it is so low is because she stupidly married that prat Ron who is clearly still mooning over Fleur and he has NO idea what being "faithful" to ones wife actually means.

This story is rather clearly highlighting just WHY the 19 year epilogue should NEVER have happened! Keep up the great work. Cant wait to see where they go for the next trip!
4/24/2016 c4 3WhiteElfElder
Hermione needs to work on her issues about Fleur.
4/24/2016 c4 starboy454
good so far I'm looking foreword to reading more of it hopefully in the end Ginny and Ron go bye bye and end up with Harry and Hermione being together
4/24/2016 c4 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
4/24/2016 c4 jslee102
Glad to see you adding a new chapter. I think if you go back and look over the chapters, you should be using the word sirens instead of syrians
4/24/2016 c4 2JannaKalderash
Please let Harry and Hermione get divorced from their respective spouses. They sound like they are miserably unhappy.

And it's just like Hermione to keep her feelings about Harry to herself on account of she feels inferior to Fleur. For someone who is so smart, she's pretty stupid.
4/24/2016 c4 dmn410
Sirens not Syrians, I think: In Greek mythology, the Sirens (Greek singular: Σειρήν Seirēn;[1] Greek plural: Σειρῆνες Seirēnes) were beautiful yet dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. (Sirens Wikipedia)

Nice story; hope you keep it going
4/24/2016 c4 10Philosophize
I like the story. Just one nitpick: I think you meant Sirens, not Syrians? People from Syria can be nice, but they aren't very veela-like. :)
4/23/2016 c4 Starlite22
You really need to edit this or read it before posting, lots of small errors, e.g you use along instead of alone. The baked potatoes changed to broiled in a couple of paragraphs. There were a few more as well, it's a shame as its a good story and this really distracts from it.
I really want Harry and Hermione to leave there spouses and get together, in this story, Ginny thinks her kids should be denied part of their heritage and Ron can't control himself around Flur.
2/29/2016 c3 jason.matthews.940436
There is a pub near me known as "The Crooked House", and is full off ghosts from least the 18th Century when it was on land known as Pensnett Chase. You can put that into .uk.. I liked this story, and that the Wizardly World be shown the Non-Magical World.
1/27/2016 c3 15Saissa
Excellent start. Added to alerts to get new chapters. I hope you wont take 15 months to post the next 3 chapters. At some point I'd like Ginny and Ron to be cast out of both marriages because of their stupidity. If that is extended to Molly and her bigoted attitudes - so much the better.
8/21/2015 c3 3WhiteElfElder
Is Harry the Master of Death because of his exposure to all of the Hallows, or does that not exist in this story?
8/21/2015 c1 WhiteElfElder
Personally, that little witch...I mean Rose...would have been over my knee with my hand raining down painful swats at 1 swat per year of age.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »