for All I Want

1/8/2018 c3 80MorgantheFae
Ahh, you write Isuke so well. I’m glad these two had one last night together like this before Haruki had to leave, especially since i’m sure in canon Nio would have hustled Haruki out as soon as she lost.
1/8/2018 c1 MorgantheFae
Aw, Isuke. It’s alright to show feelings for someone else once in a while, you know. Especially if there’s a chance she’ll die before you see her again. This chapter was so emotional. You’ve really got Isuke and Haruki’s dynamic down.
7/8/2015 c3 Tokaku-Azuma-02
ÑA ÑA ÑA ÑA ÑA pero que hermosamente bello estoy a punto de llorar T-T T-T T-T fue Kawaii adoro a esta pareja:)
7/8/2015 c2 Tokaku-Azuma-02
Qué bien que cumplió su promesa pero tuvo una dura batalla contra Tokaku-san y salió herida espero que pueda llegar a su habitación con Isuke-sama:).
7/8/2015 c1 Tokaku-Azuma-02
Haaaaaay por eso odio las despedidas podre de Haruki-san espero que cumpla esa promesa o yo misma voy a ser que lo haga:) y mi pregunta es por ralló Isuke-sama no le dio un beso a Haruki-san?.
1/2/2015 c3 The Crazy Saeko
Them feels... '3' Great story!
12/20/2014 c3 Blah le Blah
This is wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm sure they'll find each other again and be happy and get to frickle frack. ;)
9/5/2014 c3 4Fire lord 626
Good ending
9/5/2014 c2 Fire lord 626
Short but to the point
9/5/2014 c1 Fire lord 626
Nice start on this, it really lured me into this fic!
7/14/2014 c3 Kaze Hayashi
awww...I love this story
Uhm, I want to translate this story into my language. So, could you give permission to do that?
6/27/2014 c3 Black Deer
awww... Love this fic... .
5/30/2014 c3 16The Reality DumPer
Well this pairing is awesome too. I like Haruki that much. This was a good read.
5/20/2014 c3 10Dakimomoe
Fangirling all over the place here, damn! This was a very nice short fic. I love it.
5/20/2014 c2 Dakimomoe
I am so excited for the next chapter! Damn please update! :DDDDD I ship these two so much! It hurts!