for A Different Story

6/13/2015 c1 Guest
wonderful - just found and really enjoyed.

Would kind of like to see more of this universe. I love how you write more or less to canon, but show the twists that would occur with the different perspectives. Especially the Wo Fat arc seeing as Doris is still alive and that vendetta hasn't occurred.

Thanks again - really enjyed it.

Lezzles
x
9/2/2014 c1 Guest
I think this was very well done and emotional. Would love to read some kind of sequel...hint.
6/7/2014 c1 Guest
Great story! Really hoping u continue it :) !
5/19/2014 c1 Guest
Always love your stories. This was an interesting concept...I am also glad that Cath thinks Steve would be better equipped to handle the leadership job. Hope you continue with this story and their relationship. BTW... Always prefer longer chapters. It makes reading them more enjoyable!
5/18/2014 c1 Guest
I must admit i was intrigued by this at first and thought i may not like it, but it was brilliant, extremely well wrote out and i really enjoyed reading it, i have read it twice. I love the end where cath asks steve to continue running the task force. Please, Please write more to it, would love to know the next step and steve and cath coming together. Great work
5/18/2014 c1 Guest
Loved it please continue I really want to see how the steve and catherine relationship turns out :)
5/18/2014 c1 12FicreaderT
Nicely done! I liked the premise very much, but just can't imagine Five-0 under anyone else's leadership, so I was glad Steve and Catherine had the conversation about that at the end. Great job!
5/18/2014 c1 1Alex Lover
Absolutely loved this story. Would loved to have it continue on and to see how all the characters developed in this different scenario!
5/18/2014 c1 26Leni-H50
I was a little reluctant at first but I absolutely loved it! Great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service