FanFiction.Net
for Yours Eternally

1/23 c41 2Kemq
great story
12/2/2023 c41 The Dark One Rising
This has been very enjoyable. I am always hesitant to start incomplete fics. However, ECS was just so good. I knew I would be in for a good time with this story. Indeed, I think I might like it even more than ECS. The plot is fascinating. New and intriguing ideas. I’m loving badass and powerful Bella.
12/2/2023 c33 The Dark One Rising
That was awesome. Really enjoying the pure blood descendant of the first vampyres plot. I’ve seen the concept in other stories of original fiction, keen on fantasy as I am. However, it is novel to see it applied to Bella. A new meaning to her “born to be a vampire”. I am invested in seeing more of this.
12/1/2023 c22 The Dark One Rising
Renee knowing about vampires is such an interesting idea. I really like it. And she’s being an actual, involved parent! Who knew, all it took was knowing about the supernatural.
11/30/2023 c14 The Dark One Rising
Oh, that’s a clever twist. It feels somewhat against their values, but it also makes sense. Cooperation is beneficial, and it seemed a stretch that the Volturi didn’t know about the shifters.
11/30/2023 c5 The Dark One Rising
For someone who said he wasn’t stalking her, Aro sure sounds like a stalker. Given, that was probably him that helped Charlie out. With such quick a reply, even if it wasn’t him, he must be nearby. And with his talents, even if not directly watching her, he can do so through the eyes of others.
11/18/2023 c41 Nightstalker100
This story is amazing. I do hope you find time to complete it in the future. And the latest cliffhanger cries. of course Edward would take such an action now the torturous wait to read the conclusion. thank you for your hard work.
7/6/2023 c40 MidnightWolfRoseLover
This is my third or fourth time reading this story, and I never get tired of it. I truly wish that it had a sequel, or at the very least was finished!
6/1/2023 c41 Angel
This is super interesting and I hope you continue writing this ️️️️️ I am desperately in need of more Aro/Bella. Please
4/12/2023 c41 Cassie626
Please let there be more chapters
3/26/2023 c41 Guest
This story you have written is amazing. Such great story telling and plot. Keep up the fantastic work. Please update soon.
2/20/2023 c41 Navywife07
Please update
2/13/2023 c41 mistyann thomas
More please
1/21/2023 c13 Guest
What is the point of Bella remaining human when she is just going to live with vampires, locked up?
1/18/2023 c40 13jenmer61977
More more more pleeeeeessssse!
2,158 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »