FanFiction.Net
for Yours Eternally

10/31 c41 abaker9
Ah, my God! The cliffhanger!
10/31 c40 abaker9
I love this Aro. Bella's a little too satisfied with herself for my tastes, but I love this story. I've been watching the chapters tick down and I'd reading it coming to an end.
10/31 c29 abaker9
Good for her!
10/31 c26 abaker9
I'm so glad I found this story!
10/30 c22 abaker9
Ohhhhh, a twist.
10/26 c41 Annalouise1
Hello there, I was wondering if your going to extend your story? This book is extremely good. I can’t wait to read if your possibility going to add on to the story. Thanks
9/19 c41 1tinac
This chapter threw out all the grown up mature strong Bella. She became insecure trusting the untrusted worthy Cullens, and regard ending the Cullens as special vs the guard that are standing with her. Now Edward is dragging her father into the mess? I liked Bella handle of rose but not the rest of Bella in this chapter.

Still I want more please.
9/13 c41 Mari 12367
Пожалуйста продолжите писать эту историю
9/7 c41 VintageMermaid
This story is so interesting! I love it so much. I think the only thing I'm sad about is how little Marcus is mentioned lmao but that's just me being obsessed over him. I love the Bellaro ship so much and this story is so refreshing. I hope one day you'll add more updates, and if you do, I look forward to them 3
8/26 c1 Guest
Love Charlie, hate Edwin
8/5 c41 SerenityStitching
Have really enjoyed this story thus far hopefully more comes soon.
7/22 c41 1GirlyQ96
Great story! I couldn't put it down! I hope you continue! You really have such a way with words, I'm impressed!
12/24/2021 c41 5Sandy2348
This is so good! I hope you continue
9/27/2021 c41 jolith94
Wow beautiful
9/4/2021 c41 Guest
this is so good! please update it?
2,142 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »