FanFiction.Net
for Yours Eternally

12/24/2021 c41 5Sandy2348
This is so good! I hope you continue
9/27/2021 c41 jolith94
Wow beautiful
9/4/2021 c41 Guest
this is so good! please update it?
8/29/2021 c40 NUCGIRL72
Please please finish
6/20/2021 c41 Kraventry
I've been up most of the night reading this and my goodness you just solidify how much I enjoy this pairing. The mutual need of eachother, the protective instincts is all just fricking amazing.
Love this take on Bella being turned into something more than the typical vampire due to her lineage.

Looking forward to my reread already.

Man Edward why do have to put Charlie in danger like that.
5/21/2021 c41 Guest
Hello hello! So i understand it had been a hot minute since you updated this fic. In fact I'm sure it's been abandoned. BUT IF THERE IS ANY SPARK LEFT...EVEN THE TINIEST EMBER...PLEASE FINISH. You have created a Bella that I actually like. I mean i liked her when i was younger (13-17) but now that I'm an adult (kind of, 25) she is incredibly annoying. I couldn't even get through midnight sun because I couldn't sta d how the whole book felt like an ode to Bella. Like Edward was defending how boring and annoying she was.
ANYWHO, You've created a Bella with character development and I just swoon for that. Love this story, love this pairing. Thank you and i hope you find it in your heart to finish this.️
5/17/2021 c41 Emo4
I really have enjoyed your story so far. I do hope you finish it after all your work, it's seems so close to a finish?. Please?
4/27/2021 c3 7Whynotalicorn II
i really like it so far
4/4/2021 c41 MidnightWolfRoseLover
*sigh* I've already gone all evil-me on another author for ending the last chapter in a cliff-hanger so I won't do so to you. Instead, I'll just do this:
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!
4/4/2021 c27 MidnightWolfRoseLover
I think you're awesome, I'm writing this when you already have 41 chapters, so I personally have not been waiting, but I'm sure those people who had to wait enjoyed it even more than I. Thank you so much for writing this, It's amazing and I always get a kick out of the A/N's.
3/21/2021 c41 Fealty
Wow! I made it through to the last chapter available — what a huge journey this has been. I can’t imagine being a reader who found this years earlier; I’m very spoiled to have found this story with so many chapters to read before such a cliff hanger ending. Thank you for writing it.
3/4/2021 c41 2SaffronFlowers
Oh I love this story! It’s so unique and expansive! Please update! I can’t wait to read more
2/23/2021 c41 10angelcolbert
this is a fabulous story. ever consider finishing it?
2/16/2021 c41 Clary Mikaelson
A quand la suite.
Les personnages sont super et voir bella en badass est trop cool.
Continue
2/8/2021 c14 Haylin25
Tes personnages sont si vivants! C'est un plaisir(presque coupable) de pouvoir te lire grâce à Google translate !
Thanks!