FanFiction.Net
for Yours Eternally

1/16/2021 c7 Bella dude
She knows this admirer is tall, has dark hair and is European. Yet doesn't register it's actually Aro, despite previously meeting him in Volterra... the girl needs to improve those perceptual skills.
1/16/2021 c4 Ooooh
Alright so clearly Aro is in Forks because how else could he get his own handwritten letters there so quickly in and out of Bella's naps?
1/16/2021 c2 Beautiful
Omg I feel the sadness. Poor Aro! Damn Edward.
12/31/2020 c27 melinda70
Love this story! I love this pairing and love the originality of the plot. Thx!
12/25/2020 c22 lashawn
I really enjoyed this chapter because it really changed my perception-of the same actions we’ve all come to know- which is a feat in itself.

The cannon version always depicted Bella’s mom to be a negligent, scatter brain who is more concerned with her own self interest instead of her daughters’. This characterization is used as one of the reasons Bella is so willing to lie and leave her mother behind to think she died when in fact she became a vampire. Yet, after what I learned about Bella’s mother and her history with vampires, I can’t help but to think her “scatter brain” ways were masking her cunning ability to evade the detection of dangers from her past. I’m curious to learn what Bella’s mother will reveal when both characters meet again with the knowledge that they are on equal footing about what is going on in the world.
12/20/2020 c41 Hana
Please don't tell me this is over. :(
12/19/2020 c19 Jummper
OH! SECONDHAND EMBARASSMENT IT'S REAL IN THIS CHAP.

noooooooo *cry but laughing too*
12/12/2020 c41 Jamie-lea McDonald
Please update please please ️️
11/10/2020 c41 6sweetsouthernsongbird
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait until the next update. The vampire origins is so interesting and unique. I'm curious if Bella and Aro have a child bc seems as if she could if she wanted. I can't believe Bella's so nice, or maybe it's just not openly hostile, to the Cullens, even Esme. They lied to her repeatedly and didn't respect her. If it was me, I'd be so cold during that meeting they'd ice over.
11/2/2020 c41 Wolvie26
Damn! I wonder if Edward told Charlie Bella was at their house? Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
10/23/2020 c41 3Morrow Stackwell
This story still hits the spot!
10/10/2020 c40 MellowKitty21
Please update this story is so good!
9/30/2020 c33 Serelena
Oh my gosh she is so BADASS! I am loving the violet eyes and her new powers! So cool!
9/24/2020 c1 Inga
I read and reread... You are a really good writer. Dont end with Edward, it is not his story. Continue!
8/28/2020 c5 AnnieNapiet