for The Most Awkward Dinner Party

9/29/2015 c1 Guest
I really like this!
3/7/2015 c1 4Vi-Violence
This is great! I just wish it was longer.
8/11/2014 c1 65The Black Sluggard
This was perfect. Oh my god... Every part of Bart's POV was awesome, and the banter between Nick and Monroe was hysterical. And I love the part about Juliette cooking and worrying was adorable as hell.
6/1/2014 c1 24ChibiAyane
:) That was kind of cute.
5/25/2014 c1 Singollo Lomien
This was perfect. Everyone was in character and it fills in the missing scene nicely. It really feels like something that could have been filmed and just got dropped for lack of time.
5/24/2014 c1 1Cinnamon Swirll
Great characterization. Great story!
5/22/2014 c1 22D Squirrel
Hee, hee. Utterly awesome! Your character voices are amazing. Especially Bart!
5/21/2014 c1 38LiveAndLetRain
That seriously was the Most Awkward Dinner Party EVER.
That moment, when Nick jumps up with the carving knife...They were all so on edge.
Anyway, your story...

I really like this, showing us the events from Bart's point of view, and wrapping up some of the loose ends that they didn't show us in the show, what they did with the bodies, how they ended up at Nick and Juliette's...
I have a particular fondness for outside POVs, and this counts as one. Someone "on the outside looking in" on the dysfunctional family that is the Portland Grimm Support Network.
It's lovely.
I hope you write more!
5/19/2014 c1 331983Sarah
This was super great! I love how you bridge the gap between the scenes, it works so very well! Great work!
5/19/2014 c1 30TheRedPenofDoom87
Oh my god! This was so perfect! And everyone was so in character! like down to the "t"
5/18/2014 c1 Biologs07
Awesome story!
5/18/2014 c1 11WolfStar4
I actually really loved this- very in-character for everyone! Great job!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service