for Out of the Mist

9/1/2020 c8 Guest
please update!
5/1/2017 c8 1Ms.Culture
First of all; I love the story and Misty! Also nice touch editing some parts of the book and movie together. The twist of having Misty talking care of the kids, is a nice surprise.
I love the way the characters interact with each other and giving Misty a disability.
It's makes the story more 'human'.

Can't wait to see the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
9/3/2015 c8 1Alex B. Goode
Keep it up.
6/26/2015 c8 24thedarkpokemaster
Oh this was a good chapter with some good bonding with Misty and both Lex and Tim
6/15/2015 c7 2Raging Raven
Can't wait
6/14/2015 c7 1lizziecats
Yayyy I'm so glad you updated this story is amazing and I'm just so happy that your writing chapters for it again lol I'm curious as to how Ian's going to react know that his daughter is somewhere lost in that jungle with all those carnivorous dinos. I get the feeling he's gonna freak and be pissed as hell at Hammond for putting them all in this dangerous position lol
6/14/2015 c7 24thedarkpokemaster
wow good work on the chapter and what Ha,,ond said was true he would not live to see the park open as we all know what happened, and I have seen the new film as well and it was so good well worth the wait is all I can say.
6/14/2015 c6 1lizziecats
I love this story, I can't wait for the next update!

I really like Misty she's an interesting character and I'm looking forward to seeing what she will do next as these horrifying encounters escalate. I also love the relationship between her and her father Ian. I love the fatherly concern he has for Misty especially when she is having issues with her health. You can really see that even though he's not parent of the year that he still cares deeply for the well being of his child. I'm curious how he will handle all this chaos knowing that not only his but his daughters life hangs in the balance.

Anyway like I said in the beginning I love this story and I really am looking forward to the next update lol I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work, time and dedication you have put into creating and developing this story. I know how hard it is to write something like this and I know that it takes time and patience to create each new chapter. I just want you to know that I really appreciate all that you've done to make this story as incredible and enjoyable as it has been for me so far lol
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON, THIS STORY IS SIMPLY TO AMAZING TO BE LEFT UNFINISHED, I SIMPLY MUST KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT AND SO ON UNTIL THE VERY LAST CHAPTER!
I WOULD TRULY BE UPSET IF THIS STORY WAS LEFT UNFINISHED WHEN I AM SO COMPLETELY ADDICTED TO IT AND REALLY WISH TO READ MORE LOL

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE CAUSE I WOULD BE SO DISAPPOINTED IF THIS STORY WERE NOT TO CONTINUE TILL THE END! :(
5/30/2015 c6 2pippydog
Please update!
2/28/2015 c1 4Lily Violet Oak
Hey! I'm a bit surprised there aren't more reviews for this story! I usually am not a fan of bratty kids (and generally will discontinue reading if they turn out to be teens), but I really like the fact that Misty is normally very responsible and obedient, and that doing this kind of thing is an aberration for her. I also love Ian (though Alan was always my favorite, I love both)! Misty is also much more bearable than Kelly was in The Lost World. I haven't finished reading, but it's a great story so far! Thanks!
1/18/2015 c6 24thedarkpokemaster
well damn what an ending to the chapter and now it seems Misty is all alone, poor girl
1/18/2015 c6 29Acro111
OH MY GOSH!
The horror and suspense and oh my goodness
11/5/2014 c1 111ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
8/13/2014 c5 8I Am The Ox
.ch%2Fwatch-movies%2F1992%2Fwatch-desperate-choices-to-save-my-child-9303698%2F&eiFPTrU6rcIKrb7AbUvYHoCQ&usgAFQjCNGYJGSYyNJeQ_jl2N5yDYyASl9xag&sig2fI2I3D6_y6NVRzvo2VHCPg

The above address may be of some use in your quest to find Desperate Choices and its associated cute lil' wee ickle baby Jo-Jo. Unfortunately the internet provider I am currently stuck with does not allow me to view such pages, so when I am back on my own computer I will try and find you a better viewing location. In the mean time, congratulations once more on a jolly excellent story!

-Bagel
8/13/2014 c5 2pippydog
Awesome! Thx for updating. Anxiously awaiting for the t rec scene :) !
25 Page 1 2 Next »