FanFiction.Net
for Humans Are Dumb

10/11/2017 c1 16Ademonmeetsanangel
to each their own I Guess...
11/21/2016 c1 5TimeturnerJay
Heh. I've seen you all around the comment sections in this fandom, and when I saw a particular comment where you declared your distaste for the RobxStar-shipping, I decided it was about time I checked out your account. I'm not say, I very much approve of your opinions about the shippings. Traught all the way! And I also second the opinion that Dick needs more screentime. Well, maybe our prayers shall be answered in season 3. :D Till then, I hope to see you around. Comment sections would feel quite empty without you.
7/10/2015 c1 AlyssOfTheIsle
Cute! Robin-the-troll strikes again!
5/11/2015 c1 Guest
I would give u a hug but stab in the back for adding miss martian the atrocity to this lovely price of beautiful writing
I loved the writing but the plot and the characters invoked were not my favs
Whelp have a good life while loving robsten and robin and Jace
12/6/2014 c1 233DPhantom
Lol. Cute. I don't hate M'gann, but I don't like her either. As for Robin, I absolutely LOVE him! He's my fav too. X) And he's soooo cool!
7/7/2014 c1 Ireyindaflesh
Definitely the lollipop.
5/19/2014 c1 1Queen Sound
Brilliant ending, it really did make me smile :D
5/19/2014 c1 4TazzieLuv13
um the first one i guess
5/19/2014 c1 34Samaritan Prime
The former. THEN the latter.
5/19/2014 c1 21The Amber Author
Tid bit of a POI (My entire world became a huge debate since the debate competition I went to last Saturday.. anyways..) 'Marsian' is spelled 'Martian
5/19/2014 c1 23PrettyKitty Luvs U
It was greatly written but there were a lot of grammer mistakes. Lol, the A/N was interesting.

*hands you lollipop*