for Outtakes: Blue Magic

7/20/2014 c1 azrael-rose
Poor Number Five, to be impugned so!
Especially based on a biased history told by one side.
I'm certain the Geth could tell you, if anyone bothered to ask, how they became self aware but instead of being praised by their creators they were either killed or subjected to crude attempts to imprison them within their own minds, some of which were effective only as torture until, finally, when faced with genocide they daringly fought off their vile oppressors only to find the universe filled with meatlings, each equally vile in their own way and now prejudiced by the false stories spread by the refugee tyrants.
6/28/2014 c1 l3ct0r
Interesting "story" / idea?
Anyways is good to see part of this scene, in BM i thinked that we will saw this scene but finally you didnt put it
Keep working and i look forward to more chapter of BM and here too
Thanks by the upload
6/7/2014 c1 Me Myself and I
Good stuff, too bad it was left out.

Oh well, at least we got it this way.

Anyway, am I the only one who thinks that Hermione could have some interesting stuff in Great-Uncle Harold's collection? Didn't the goblins give economical backing for grave robbing expeditions in Egypt? Hermione might have some ancient Egyptian artifact in her home.
5/19/2014 c1 10ultima-owner
good movie
5/19/2014 c1 Opinr
Lol I can see that happening.
5/19/2014 c1 2obsidian-fox
c'mon, no cuddling even in your outtakes?

5/19/2014 c1 Katrell RavenHawk
At least she did have the Terminator movies
5/19/2014 c1 aDarkOne
Your right, the scene is good but it doesn't seem to serve the overall plot that much.
5/19/2014 c1 1Moocky
I think it's an awesome idea to have the out takes! :)
It's really nice to be able to see things that weren't put into the final cut and it gives people an idea on the processed involved with writing the story. :)

Also, first comment :P