for Beyond the Fourth Wall

2/2/2017 c1 29Storygirl000
Characters vs lousy fanfic writers plus Truman Show equals me laughing my ass off. Great work!
12/23/2016 c1 ghft
i love the truman show references! thats one of my favourite movies!
this whole fic was fantastic and did a great job parodying cliches of noco fics! i especially loved cody kissing his clone XD
5/22/2015 c1 3X Blood Guts And Angel Cake X
Oh my gosh... This is absolutely amazing!

To be perfectly honest, when I first started reading this, I was doubting myself if I should continue since like, y'know, you purposely made the grammar hard to understand at some parts. XD But as I got further into it, you switching between the sucky & good grammar was really clever!''

& wow, the ending made me laugh so hard!

You did a great job on this! I love it! *applauds your epic writing skills*
3/29/2015 c1 2MultiFandomMonster
I don't know if your just being troll or you if you grammer and typing skills are really bad, but regrardless this was kinda funny
2/20/2015 c1 The Abysswalker
LMAO! That ending was the best part.
2/10/2015 c1 10Foreseer44
I finally decided to read this after so long, and I'm not sure why I didn't before. I think it gave me a headache the first time, but that's in the past, and this was purely awesome.

Parody is your strong suit (or at least one of them) and you nailed the jokes about bad writers, all while perfectly executing fourth-wall comedy, a concept I normally despise in large quantities.

I guess this is part of that "Authorverse" idea you have on your profile and functions as a "prequel" of some sort to TTD. Nice job. Tis a shame that plenty of readers skipped this because of the summary that actually needs to be terrible on every level.

You should definitely write more parodies like this, because this was amazing, even though I still have a headache. :)
11/24/2014 c1 6Curcle
morfeeus hao cud u
11/23/2014 c1 Green Apple Princess
This story never fails to amuse me. Thank you, Morpheus Chef, for freeing the boys from their prison of bad writing!
10/19/2014 c1 21MyNameDontMatter
HAHA! Dat ending though...
10/8/2014 c1 ILikeWafflesToo
This is too hilarious! XD Nice work.
9/26/2014 c1 8insertnamehere21
Hilarious! But you could have just said it was a troll-fic at the beginning. Besides that, portrayed bad fanfiction writers perfectly.
8/20/2014 c1 4ewisko
I should've reviewed this sooner it was very good :)

-ewisko
6/27/2014 c1 Guest
Brilliant,
6/24/2014 c1 Guest
Oh my god. This was really funny. I thought this would be stupid but it ended up being very funny. Thanks for this. I can't stop laughing.
:).
6/8/2014 c1 5Thtaznninja
Oh gawsh this was hilarious!
26 Page 1 2 Next »