for Hunger In Me

9/21/2014 c25 Kimd33
You really love cliffhangers.
9/20/2014 c24 Guest
Great story bu i hope u update real soon I. want to see what happen next
8/23/2014 c24 rmpcmfan
I guess from Derek's perspective, Doyle would sound delusional. However, I suspect Doyle has some plans in store for them both.
8/13/2014 c24 35soul-wanderer94
Yet another wonderful chapter even though I hope that Doyle is taken down really soon! I really want to see JJ's and Emily's relationship to develop and can't wait to see what you have in store!
8/12/2014 c24 Bkwrmchar
Un Oh! Em's in BIG trouble...sure hope she makes it out in one piece. Thank You for the terrific chapter.
8/10/2014 c24 Guest
Uh oh
8/10/2014 c24 2chawkchic
Damn Emily. I hope the Rizzolis are nearby to follow.
8/10/2014 c24 Kimd33
I love the fact after all that. Morgan still thinks he is nuts.
8/4/2014 c23 rmpcmfan
I don't think Doyle going after Morgan was what they planned to draw him out. It might have to be some sort of trade, Emily for Derek?
8/1/2014 c23 Guest
Wow there was a lot going on this chapter but can I make a suggestion. Since you update both stories I think it would possibly be better if you were to focus on JJ and Emily scenes in on story and Maura and Jane scenes in the other and write the rest as you've been doing. That way your not cramming both couples into the one chapter.
8/1/2014 c23 chawkchic
Fabulous having a new chapter. Doyle is switching up the game...hmmm...what will happen?
7/31/2014 c23 Bkwrmchar
Thank You for another terrific chapter. Sure hope Em lives.
7/31/2014 c23 bball21
7/31/2014 c23 RestlessSoul03
ooh, very nice! I can't wait till doyle gets his
7/31/2014 c23 Kimd33
So he has decided to go after her best friend. I think Derek is going to put up a better fight. What is up with all the jealousy?
165 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »