for Flowers That Bloom in Spring

5/28/2014 c10 serendipityrain711
Good for you tweek! You stood up for yourself and fought for the boy you loved. It's so sweet but yeah i almost cried again. This story is amazing but still it's sad. When they hugged and Craig asked Tweek to stay the night I made a little fangirl squeal. So so cute! Well let's see I'm going to guess you are a guy and that you are umm 17 maybe(just because you said you failed a math test so I take it your still in school unless its college lol)
5/27/2014 c9 serendipityrain711
OK this story is so so sweet but I know I'm going to cry so hard. Craig and Tweek...they are incredibly cute together it's just makes me want to pull my hair out lol. And AHHH i loved the kyman moment! Kyman is my OTP so yeah that was great!
5/27/2014 c9 14Tsune99
Man, I wish I had a friend like Token...
5/25/2014 c8 3Ohmehgawdnotagain
Hey just wanted to give you a heads up and say that the next update will be on Tuesday :) stay tuned
5/23/2014 c8 serendipityrain711
Anyone can see that Tweek obviously likes Craig! He cant hide it no matter how hard he tries...like the title says he is "like a book" :)
5/22/2014 c7 Ohmehgawdnotagain
I'm sorry! I thought I post 8 but it looks like it didn't go through :( I'll post it tomorrow
5/22/2014 c7 14Tsune99
What... poor Tweek... my otp!
5/21/2014 c7 serendipityrain711
Wow tweeks mother is a b**ch! To answer your question from the last chapter my other two favourite pairings besides Creek is Kyman(kyle and cartman) or Cutters (cartman and butters) so yeah if you include them great! But yeah again great story! :)
5/21/2014 c6 serendipityrain711
OK this story is just breaking my heart. Poor tweek knowing craig has such a short time to live. Craig is just so so sweet to tweek. OMG and that line I love spring cause the flowers bloom. I shed tears when he said that. This is such a touching and beautiful story!
5/20/2014 c1 Craig Tucker
Awesome
5/20/2014 c5 serendipityrain711
Omg their kiss was just so perfect! It was so sweet them realizing they love each other but man my heart is breaking knowing what is happening to craig. But still so far a very touching and moving Creek story!
5/19/2014 c2 serendipityrain711
Oh no poor poor craig! This is going to be sad but Its going to have Creek so I'm glad for that!
5/19/2014 c2 9Cster
I just wanted to say that I really like your story! Squeals! This has to be one of my favorite couples for sure. Oh no poor Craig :/ update soon :)
5/19/2014 c1 serendipityrain711
Well after Kyman and Cutters, Creek is my favourite ship and I love yaoi so yeah good so far and I will be looking forward to more but I won't rush you I'm patient lol Your right i only like boy/boy in south park too haha :)
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3