for Release My Heart

11/19 c1 Google Benutzer
Ich finde die Geschichte total schön. Bitte schreib weiter!
10/30 c21 32elusivemuse
I love this story and have reread it about seven times. I do hope you update again soon. You’ve got a brilliant talent with your writing skills
10/28 c21 Loyal Follower
I Love This ! It's So Authentic you could Believe Signe and Her family Existed In the early Pagan Days of the Viking Age Did you know like some characters on the show are based on real historical Vikings like Hrafna-Floki Vilgerdarson Torstein Has his own A Viking Called Torstein Knarresmed Heck even Your Young Heroine, Signe's name Is Also from a legendary Figure In Norse Mythology Just like Gunnar Jorund Lagertha Ragnar Lodbrok Aslaug Even the Volva From the 'Norse Legends & Sagas' Love their Budding romance (Signe/Torstein) Viking Weddings were Big and Elaborated More so Then what the Show writers did Since they couldn't do more then the ceremony On set Hope you do Better since Fanfiction help works around that Problem Please Update soon Thank you OH P.S If your Ever looking for Musical Inspiration Listen To the Band's Wardruna, SKALD Danheim Heilung Very Viking-Esque
10/10 c21 YannieMae
While I knew this story was discontinued when starting it, I can't help but be sad I've come to the end of it. It was an amazing read, one of the best fanfics I've read in a while. I stayed up all night just to finish this and I have no regrets. You're an awesome writer and the way that you perfectly weaved Signe and her family into the story deserves a chef's kiss. I found myself hanging on to every word. This story will forsure be going in my top 5 fics of all time. It's certainly on of the best Vikings story on this site. I am saddened to know that this story will not be continuing on... but I will most definitely be rereading and rereading and rereading and rereading... Just know that if you suddenly have a burst of inspiration regard this story you certainly won't have a lack of fans. I rarely, if ever, leave reviews but you writing was just so great that I couldn't resist. I will miss these characters and reading about their journey. I wish you the best
5/28 c21 8GraysonGirl13
I knew this sorry was discontinued when I started it but my god that was an amazing read. I’m so sad this story won’t be continued. It is one of the best I have ever read. I’ve hardly ate or slept since I found it yesterday I was so taken in by the story. Everything was so natural and the way the family fits into the story left me with no doubt they are meant to be part of the Vikings universe and the way all the characters were so true to show was breathtaking. I haven’t read anything so moving in years. This story is a work of art, a masterpiece in its own right.
5/8 c21 Talismann
I knew what I was getting into when I saw discontinued, but Gods is this story really good now I'm invested, and the cliffhanger uuuggh haha, I'll hold on to the hope that one day you might revisit this story.
4/26 c1 Thegirlwithoutaname2
I am sad to see that you choose to discontinue this story. I dus really enjoy it. But I do understand why. I do hope that one day you will find the time and energy to continue.
2/23 c21 Night-Storms
I saw in your description that this was discontinued and I'm sad to see that. I very much enjoyed this story and how you write. I hope one day you revisit and continue.
1/5 c21 2DUENDECIYA
Love this chaper
9/11/2019 c15 Bigfan
I really hope you do NOT think your writing is so terrible. I hve thoroughly enjoyed every story, chapter, sentence, or WORD you have put out for all of us lucky readers to enjoy. I thank you so much and cannot wait to keep reading.
8/20/2019 c21 1amrawo
I absolutely love this story! I know it’s been awhile but I hope you continue writing and update soon!
6/15/2019 c21 Guest
please update
5/20/2019 c21 Thegirlwithoutaname2
I am so happy I found this story. I have been looking for a good Torstein story. Your story is amazing and I hope you will update soon. I can’t wait to read more about Signe and Torstein.
4/18/2019 c21 Guest