for If-RENT

4/27/2016 c8 Guest
Come back! This is too good to let go!
1/23/2016 c8 9Commander Khashoggi
WRITE MORE!
3/11/2015 c1 2The Author 15
This is amazing just wish chapter 1 was a bit longer
10/25/2014 c8 Guest
I love this story so much and I was worried you weren't going to update any more. Please keep writing! (:
10/18/2014 c8 16FanzelForever
Please, please, please keep this going! I love it so far, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/11/2014 c7 FanzelForever
Please tell me you're continuing this! I'm dying to read more Mark/Elizabeth now :)
8/11/2014 c4 FanzelForever
Why am I shipping this so hard? I did not need to go down this path...
8/11/2014 c2 FanzelForever
I didn't know how I was going to feel about the idea of Elizabeth and Mark as a couple, but so far this is the cutest thing ever! You write Elizabeth's dialogue perfectly! The way she stutters and gets all awkward is so perfect. I love this. Great job.
6/30/2014 c7 Mathilde
I love it! Please update soon :)
6/6/2014 c4 Anon
This story is actually really cute. Please keep updating it because I like this concept a lot!
6/2/2014 c4 Guest
This is great. Please keep going with this.
6/3/2014 c1 2knaveofhooks
This is absolutely perfect. Please write more!
5/27/2014 c4 Elsa-Queen-of-Arendelle
I loved it. Poor Elizabeth, that must have been awkward. I'm glad that Mark and Lucas know each other, although its probably really weird for Elizabeth. I love Kate, your characterisation of her is spot on. Thanks for the update. I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/26/2014 c4 1Liar-Liar-A
I really really like where this is going, it's awesome that you actually had the idea to make something out of Elizabeth and Mark! Can't wait for more!
5/24/2014 c3 Elsa-Queen-of-Arendelle
I loved it! You've really captured all of their personalities. It was great and i can't wait to read the next part. Thanks!
17 Page 1 2 Next »