for Whispers From the Land of Nowhere

10/24/2016 c1 6EmoInuyasha9
Hey when is Chapter 10 gonna be up cause it's been a long time since doing this?
8/2/2016 c9 Its me a mario
hi hello it's me I'm guessing you know who I am but THAT WAS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CHAPTER EVER. FOR VARIOUS REASONS. ONE. THAT ROAST. OH MY GOD. I LOST IT. I literally sounded like I was wheezing omg. TWO. I like this new Amisha character you added in she seems really interesting. I feel bad for her tho she's gotta be that dumb butt's assistant. THREE. THE AUTHORS NOTE HAD ME CRACKING UP HAHA. You literally actually aren't sorry tho omg it's great. FOUR. GAVIIIIIIIII OMG GOBY TALKING AGOUT AVI I CAN LIKE IMAGINE HIS EYES LIGHTING UP GOD BLESS. FIVE. NOOOOOOOONA AT THE END omg wHAT A COUPLE. I'm trash. Anyways Mac I absolutely LOVED this chapter and pls pls pls don't take another year to update bc then imma be sad again. Keep up the good work girly :))
10/3/2015 c8 Tupi
great story

still tired of typing for mat so his mouth is still shut but ya know how i am
9/23/2015 c8 8thefaultinourfanfics
I HATE (CLIFF)HANGERS JESUS CHRIST. HAHA see what I did there? You know what, nevermind! But this chapter was hilarious! I literally could not breathe when Nonny was like "First, he's Goby's boyfriend, then he's Oona's cousin, what's next? Hes a fifty year old man?!" I was dying! Also, the noona in this was adorable! When she was about to tell him what actually happened, I was on the edge of my seat! And the Gil thing with the jetpack was HILARIOUS. I HONESTLY LOVED THE WHOLE THING SO MUCH. Keep up the good work girl!
5/21/2015 c7 24MisterLooneyTune
Very good chapter. Glad you're back, AG. By the way, I want to PM with you. So hopefully when you get the time, please do so.
1/12/2015 c6 BritishObsessed
I really like your stories. I hope to see the next chapter of this one soon.
7/17/2014 c4 6Princess Caveia1234
LOL, 'he keeps talking and talking AND TALKING' XD oh geez, those two seem to like new people! And wow this chapter was totally fun to read! We got to know the characters, and Maya is pretty awesome too! I like how they're all joking and laughing with each other _ that was cool and funny XD The ending was so mysterious though, I felt a little suspicious about that mob. Hm, could it have been for Oona? O_O
7/17/2014 c3 Princess Caveia1234
This was an awesome chapter girl! I am so curious about what's going on with Nonny with the supposed depression, blackouts, and nightmares. I wonder why he's having them. I thought it was funny how he was born in Ireland and he looked like a leprechaun XD that was hilarious I never thought of that before lol! Another funny part was when Gil asked if he was having a staring contest with his plate haha! Also when Nonny's Mom was being a troll. Oh and Bubble Puppy reminds me of my dog so much lol. Antyways, great job on the chapter gurl! XD
7/15/2014 c4 24AmberStone12
Yet again another great chapter! Good job! I love how you introduced everyone in this chapter! It feels so weird not seeing Oona in the group but I know we'll get to that part soon enough!
7/14/2014 c4 Tupi
Though mainly fillers good story

PS I got tired of writing stuff for Matt so I taped his mouth shut if you know what I mean.
7/14/2014 c4 3R3d Arrow
I like it. A lot. One question is maya a different character than Oona
7/5/2014 c3 R3d Arrow
PANCAKES! That was really funny, total awesomeness!
6/29/2014 c2 6Princess Caveia1234
This story is so interesting gurl! Its very different and best of all, it's so southern! I'm curious about what Nonny's 'problem' is. I personally loved how you made Gil not trust them at first for realistic reasons too! That was just too perfect! People would usually just let strangers in the house without questioning them but having him think they were dangerous was such a great idea that he's very protective. I thought it was also funny that he kinda fails at being protective at the time considering the fact that Nonny defended himself, but I'm sure in the future he won't let something like that happen again... maybe XD. I mostly like the incredible imagery this story displays and the POV character describes his surrounding seriously put some vivid images in my head at where the setting is. Nonny's mother has a very secretive but soon-to-be-explored characteristic as well as Cliff and Nonny. I'd say Cliff is a very trustworthy person due to his heartbreaking story and his son, despite his snappy 'tude, isn't too suspicious so that's a good sign!
6/9/2014 c2 3R3d Arrow
I think Nonny's gonna go to the bonfire, Gil's friends are the rest of the gang, the bonfire gets out of control, sets a tree on fire, the tree falls and Nonny saves Oona from the falling tree. Ka-blamo! This was a great chapter btw, can't wait to read the next one. I have one question, what does XD mean?
5/21/2014 c1 24AmberStone12
Can't wait to see where this goes! I think Nonny with an adorable sarcasm-sass personality is super adorable!
16 Page 1 2 Next »