FanFiction.Net
for Evidence

5/23/2014 c2 Guest
i am enjoying the story i would love to see a chapter about when bones arrived at the safe house and talked to booth
5/23/2014 c1 stapes206
Love it. Cannot wait for an update.
5/21/2014 c1 Becksbones
I love it - and shucks I had my pitchfork all ready to go but I hate cold water. LOL

So happy to see a new story from you,
Becks
5/21/2014 c1 Julie SBXMomX
This should be an interesting reunion. Got to love a tenaious Brennan who always works till she gets the evidence to support the truth. Will walk over whoever she needs to without looking back to reach her goal. She owned Cullen and put the FBI in their place.

I only hope she puts Sweets in his place too.
5/21/2014 c1 21SnowyBones
Eee I love this. It's great! I can absolutely *see* her doing this too. I bet she *did* do part of it (the calling part) but gave up when everyone told her he was dead, that she took their word for it. I can not *wait* to see where this goes from here. :) Well done!
5/21/2014 c1 292FaithinBones
I love it. I can't wait for the next installment. Brennan was very logical and using Max was a stroke of genius. I hope the punish Sweets in the end.
5/21/2014 c1 DWBB
Love the direction you took here and you have me wanting more.

Great job!
5/21/2014 c1 20casket4mytears
Now see, I kind of expected her to do this back then. I couldn't understand why she'd just quietly accepted it. And if she had, then why she hadn't wanted to attend the funeral and see the body and the grave somehow.

We all know she would do it now. The way she fought in the finale, totally our gal Brennan, not taking crap from anyone.
5/21/2014 c1 vote4bones
I loooooooooooooooooove it! Just one chapter more? :'( :'( I wish you could write more. I really enjoyed reading it .
5/21/2014 c1 mspteach
Write more, please write more, damn it write more ...for god sake WRITE MORE! LOL
5/21/2014 c1 jsboneslover
Bones leaves no stone unturned to find her man. Now what is she going to do with him? (Waggling eyebrows!)
5/21/2014 c1 20dgschneider
Love, love, LOVE this story - I think the only mob you need to worry about is the one that's impatiently waiting form more, which I may or may not admit to forming! This story grabs you immediately and is so beautifully descriptive that I found myself sinking immediately into the world. I have always thought it kind of funny that Bones, who is so evidence based, accepts Booth's death without question. I think this is exactly what she would have done. After the initial shock wore off her brain wouldn't be able to resist exploring, searching for evidence and then figuring out he was still alive. You can go so many wonderful places from this ending - can hardly wait to see where that is
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11