FanFiction.Net
for Evidence

6/29/2014 c12 AFairy88
I did want Sweets to pay but I think having him resign was a little harsh - we Booth to still bug the baby duck! LOL!
Overall I loved this story, it was very well written! Great job! ;)
6/29/2014 c12 Guest
Fantastic story
6/29/2014 c12 21SnowyBones
I owe you a million reviews I know, and eventually I'll get to them but I wanted to at least let you know that I have*loved* Evidence. It's been a great read. :) Thank you for writing such a wonderful little story. And while I love Sweets I do think he should have had *some* kind of repercussions for his actions during Booth's 'death'. Or at least showed some guilt about what he did. That I blame fortunately I place solely at the feet of the writers. Oh well. What's done is done. Thank you again for this great story :)
6/29/2014 c12 33jazzyproz
Very well done! I like how you wrapped it up, but it is funny, because I don't think he learned his lesson either. Lol. I guess Booth never made it over to his apartment the day after his resignation... Or maybe Sweets was already gone. Either way, at least the boy is no longer practicing!
I enjoyed your Fic! ;)
-jazzy
6/28/2014 c10 Sally1093
I love this Story
6/28/2014 c10 jazzyproz
OK, can I just tell you that I am in love with this story. I have to admit that I avoided it initially because I knew it was dealing with the time that Booth *died* and sometimes I can't handle angst and tension and I was afraid that this might take me down that rabbit hole. BUUUUUT! OMG! I am SOOOO glad I took the chance and started reading it. I ADORE what you've done with their interaction, their budding relationship and of course, the torture of Sweets. I always wish that the writers on the show would have given us closure with the way Sweets treated Brennan during that timeframe. I have to assume that the partners addressed the issue with their shrink *off screen* in order for them to have forgiven him so completely that they treat him like family, but I really wish we had seen it. (just like I wish we would see a more affectionate relationship between B&B - but you know what they say - you can wish in 1 hand and sh*t in the other and see which one fills up faster...)
ANYWAY, sorry, I got distracted... LOL I wanted to say THANK YOU for writing this piece and moreso I wanted to apologize for being so late to join the party. 3 Looking forward to the conclusion here!
6/27/2014 c10 AFairy88
Wow, I could almost feel Sweets' panic attack! Very nice update... Ahhh only 2 more chapters?! Couldn't you add some more or maybe write a sequel?
Keep up the amazing work! ;)
6/27/2014 c10 3Jayiin Mistaya
Fantastic. I can't wait to read the scene between Cullen and Sweets - and I hope the lesson sinks in. This really is a great story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
6/27/2014 c10 Caroline's Bones - Dolphins
gosh...you really had me, second guessing what was happening b/w b&b, i started to think they were really on the outs & that booth was spiraling downwards, but at a 2nd & then 3rd read thru, i blew a 'massive' sigh of relief, that all was & is ok b/w the two. wow...
i could literally feel sweets shaking & quaking in his boots, at what was happening upon walking into the jeff (speaking with several people there) & also upon searching for & speaking with booth,
the total punch in the guts that had me howling with laughter, curled up upon my couch trying to catch my breath, thru painful laughing stitches, was the 'complete ball faced lies' cam & her poker face, in telling sweets (a hugely exaggerated version of what's happening with b&b as individuals & as a team, with them at the front face of it, or as cam put it, 'no longer a team, as brens taking a job in another country, then never returning to the jeff for her old position') - brava, that information that cam relayed & sweets utter shock reaction, still has me laughing, specially whilst writing this review...(thank you-i really needed this total body laughing fit!)

i did feel bad & sad for booth, once he read the end parts of brens conversations to him by text, where he ended up feeling really bad & regretful for what he'd said. but i'm confident & feeling better, at his thoughts, knowing he's correct in his decision to go back to brens place, spending quiet, quality time with her, talking honestly about his mixed feelings, she, i have no doubt, will make him feel so much better, (as they do this for each other.)

yet again, another brilliant chapter. can't wait for more...
here's wishing you & your family a brilliant wkend... kind regards caroline.
6/27/2014 c10 mspteach
Mu only criticism is that there isn't enough of this wonderful, wicked trip down memory lane! I feel that Sweets has (in AU) finally gotten his due. It soothes me LOL Not too much to fuel my Boothy dreams but, I can deal :-) Love it.
6/27/2014 c10 1EowynGoldberry
Curious to see how it ends:)
6/27/2014 c10 Poppyblue
Enjoyed watching Sweets squirm. He really was behaving like a manipulative 12 year old at this time, playing with people and emotions that he really didn't understand. Sad that there are only two updates left. I will miss your story.
6/27/2014 c10 Guest
Is Sweets going to cry? I'd like him to cry

amber in transit ;)
6/27/2014 c10 Guest
I find i am so anxious for the upcoming updates to appear. Great story u have really captivated me.
6/27/2014 c10 Jenny1701
Hi - this story just gets better and better - I had never thought about it that way, but your second from last paragraph where you / Booth rationalizes what they are doing and why it will ultimately be beneficial for Sweets - you are right as in the character of Sweets has never been a team player,never really tried to be unless he had a second agenda and he was only thinking of himself and what he wanted when he started to manipulate them - as far as Sweets is concerned he is getting what he deserves. I think Booth is feeling betrayed by someone he was beginning to trust and think of as a friend and also his role in this "revenge" is solitary while Brennan has the team around her he is still getting over a major injury and although this mess was started by Sweets it was carried out under the auspices of the FBI whom Booth trusts/trusted. Eagerly awaiting the next chapters.
Jenny