FanFiction.Net
for Evidence

6/25/2014 c8 MaryT72
Love your story. I always thought Sweets never got the payback he deserved, even though Brennan confronted him and threatened to tell Booth. Also, really like the way your story moves the B&B romance along - the show's writers could easily have followed a similar path. Looking forward to the next episode and some Sweets' punishment!
6/24/2014 c8 Poppyblue
Still loving this. Looking forward to Sweets torture
6/24/2014 c8 phyl
sweet revenge on sweets. I don't like him anyhow. loving this story
6/24/2014 c8 Jenny1701
Hi - I am so loving this story - why couldn't the writers take the opportunity to evolve the story the way you have - it would have been so much better than the way they went - including from 100th episode to half way through season 6 (which I still have to psyche myself up to watch). Obviously they do not have as much vision or imagination as you do! Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Jenny
6/24/2014 c8 AFairy88
Ahh the whole team is in on the plan, yikes! Poor sweets won't stand a chance - I can't wait! LOL!
Keep up the amazing work and please update soon ;)
6/24/2014 c8 Guest
Really really enjoying this story..
6/24/2014 c8 10bookwormlady
Poor Sweets. It will be interesting to see what you have in store for him!
6/24/2014 c8 latetobones
Love Angela's line "Well you know what they say about payback. She's a bitch, and here I am! ". That was awesome! Can see her saying that and made me laugh! You are capturing them all so well. And of course I always wanted some Sweets revenge!
6/23/2014 c8 Guest
keep it coming loving the story
6/24/2014 c8 oscarbaby
really enjoying this - can't wait to see what you have planned for Sweets! wish they had done something to him on the show! more please! soon...
6/24/2014 c8 292FaithinBones
It was nice that Rebecca was human for once when it comes to Parker. Love that everyone wants sweet revenge. (See what I did there)
6/24/2014 c8 11doge
This Story is so much fun. Please Keep going.
6/23/2014 c8 3Jayiin Mistaya
I was wondering when you were going to bring the squint squad into things. Again, you write everyone very well, keeping their character voices true to the show. I could 'hear' Hodgins making his suggestion about the tarantulas!

This story is one of my top ten Bones fics and is going to be on my re-read list when I need a fic fix.

Thanks for continuing to write this one; I'm very much hoping you write the confrontation between Cullen and Sweets and I'm dying for Booth and Brennan's reveal to Sweets. He's SO got it coming. I may have mentioned this before, but I've never forgiven him for what he did when Booth faked his death - it tainted the character for me for the rest of the series, and though he's grown on me, I don't trust him.

Great story. I'm enjoying it immensely.
6/23/2014 c8 stapes206
I love this story, but I am in SERIOUS need of more chapters! I'm in kidney failure right now and more chapters of this and the story about Hodgins and Jameson getting shot would make me feel better. Lol
6/23/2014 c8 mspteach
Couldn't wait to jump in and it was fun. I have a thing about Sweets and the more he swings the happier I'll be. I always thought he got off way to easy after that rotten experiment. Get him good! Lol
162 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »