for Orenda

1/17/2016 c1 kanamelover101
Hey. Can you please update this, like really soon? Please? With a good non-harem pairing? Please?
2/7/2015 c1 Guest
Please update this. I read your one-shot and it's adorable. Please update this story soon cause I feel like I'm gonna explode if I don't find out what happens! I'll even give you a cookie (::).
10/3/2014 c1 guest
I don't know what you mean by this chapter not being good, it's freaking amazing. I always wanted someone to do a story on fe:a and inuyasha. I wanted to cry so bad over Kikyo having to leave Kagome behind, please let her survive and be alright. I love how you incorporated Sango, Miroku, and Kirara into the story. Pairing...hmm... no clue but I think anything could work out great. I can totally see her acting like a big sister to Ricken cause when I think about it now he reminds me so much of Shippo. PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS AMAZING! :D
8/22/2014 c1 45rainlily13
aah, this is so so so very good, but my HEART man!

and yo this is not a shitty chapter at all, like are you kidding? it’s legit some quality writing here - the kind of writing that slowly pulls you in before you realize what’s even happening and when it’s over you’re kinda just sitting there like, oh. seriously such a good start and i’m excited to read what happens next!

but oh, this chapter really pulls on one’s heartstrings, poor kikyo and poor sango! especially kikyo, i mean by the end i felt like crying, i feel so bad for her!

again, really amazing start and i can’t wait to read more! good luck on the next chapter and happy writing! :)
8/2/2014 c1 Guest
OMG! This is amazing! You NEED to update this!
6/27/2014 c1 Guest
This is really good! I LOVE Fire Emblem Awakening and have been anxiously waiting for someone like you to come along.

Please update this soon!
With a Kagome/? Pairing please!
6/24/2014 c1 Jayne
I loved this and hope to read more soon would u consider doing more fanfics based off the other games too? I would love to see what u would come up with again I hope to read more :)
6/3/2014 c1 Guest
This is great! I have been WAITING for someone to make a Fire Emblem: Awakening Inuyasha crossover. And you have! THANK YOU! Please update this frequently! I personally hope you put a Kagome/? pairing in this (Please not Inuyasha...)
6/1/2014 c1 Natataka
Fantastically written story. I'm not familiar with the universe this is written about but I don't feel I need to be in order to enjoy it. It was a wonderful, self contained and moving story and I can't wait to read more from the author.
5/31/2014 c1 1whisperfur
hey! continue this! lol no really please keep writing im playing the game right now and I am curious who u will pair kagome up with.
5/27/2014 c1 Ishmu the Crazy
Great first chapter, shows much promise for things to come, and if this is your rusty, things can only get better.
As for pairings, mayhaps she will inherit her foster mother's taste in men and fall for Viron (eventually).
5/26/2014 c1 2Kirby-Chan
WONDERFUL BEGINNING! I can not wait till the next chapter! It was so well detailed and I could just feel the heart break from mommy Kikyo. I was also so happy for Miroku and Sango. But now what is going to happen to mommy Kikyo? She isn't exactly in the best health. ...My Guess/Hope for Hubby is Chrom. (Cause Fan girlism.) But any one is fine!
5/25/2014 c1 9inuluvskags1
Yooooo thanks so much for posting this, I've been trying to find a fic like this for a while but as you said, there were none. I just found out about fire emblem recently and I know a little about it, would you reccomend it? I'm just not sure...

Anyway please don't lose interest in writing this, I think you did great! Also, perhaps Kagome will marry... Chrom? Ehehehehe
5/22/2014 c1 Guest
This story seems real interesting. I will admit that I haven't played fe:a but I do have it and it's on my list to pass/play. From what I gathered though you have the origins of the avatar right even if I don't really know the actual specifics. Anyways this was written very well and I do hope that you continue this as it seems it will be a lovely story. Update soon or whenever you can. Keep up the good work.
5/22/2014 c1 Tamadream
This is really good writing! I really enjoyed reading this. Its an interesting take on the player character :)

I hope you update soon. 3