for I'd Like to Thank the Academy

8/31/2014 c16 14Hugh Takinamee
Oh shit, Sam! That was pretty dope!
8/10/2014 c15 213I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Lindsay isn't my favorite character but I do like the way that you portrayed her in this fic and I'm excited to see your next chapter! Great Job.
8/10/2014 c14 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Mal was trolling Anne Maria? The poor thing. LOL anyway this was great and I loved the way your portrayed Anne Maria's character. This was really well written. Good Job.
8/10/2014 c13 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I don't feel Cody was in character for this chapter but out of every chapter I read, Cody was the only one I didn't care for. I still am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
8/10/2014 c12 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Justin is so arrogant but it was adorable to see that he also knew he would be here and he would see them next year. This was really in character and I could see Justin doing this. Good Job.
8/10/2014 c11 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Awwww! Jo has a soft side, I love that so much and I'm glad we got to see the softer side of her. This was a sweet chapter and I loved it.
8/10/2014 c10 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
of course I loved Courtney's speech and it was funny how she always knew she was going to end up there on stage. One of my favorite chapter's so far.
8/10/2014 c9 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Wow! B actually said one whole word, I'm so proud of him and this chapter put a smile on my face. This was really great and so far I don't have any complaints at all, this is a great fic.
8/10/2014 c8 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Loved Mike's and I especially loved when Mal showed up and it's great to see how Mike still has his personalities
8/10/2014 c7 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Oh Izzy, why did I expect you to say something meaningful? LOL I enjoyed Izzy's chapter and you write her well even though I'm not of the character. I am loving this story so far and I'm looking forward to seeing how you do with the rest of the chapters.
8/10/2014 c6 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
Duncan thanked his parole officer? That's really hilarious and I love how Duncan kept getting censored for cursing, this chapter was great and I enjoyed it so much. I'm about to read the chapter and I'm excited to see what's next. Great Job!
8/10/2014 c5 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I loved how Lightning thanks his muscles and then made out with them and pretended to do actual sports and when he ended up getting to go to the hospital. Good work, it was really good and I enjoyed this.
8/10/2014 c4 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
I do love how you did Katie and Sadie almost the same and the fact you did them both after each other. It was fitting for story plot and I enjoyed this a lot.
8/10/2014 c3 I'll Cover Angel and Collins
This was really good and I enjoyed Katie's speech! Katie and Sadie are still cute as friends. I loved his.
8/9/2014 c15 8DeliriousDisposition
ggbdshgsdhf Shn'aw:3:3:3! Lindsay's adorbs and you were able to write her really well. Everything was just so Lindsay:3!

Sorry I only just got round to R&Ring this, btw!
126 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »