FanFiction.Net

1/29/2018 c11 NeverLandInSpace
*Reading plot twist*
dAMN
11/5/2017 c25 SoVeryAverageMe
This was wonderful! I love the relationship that you build between the Burke's and Neal. The plot is also really strong - I especially like how the trial is kind of in the background, while the main focus is Neal's bond with the Burke's Wonderful work!
10/31/2016 c25 DejaVu
Please tell me You are going to continue this story. I love it!
7/25/2016 c25 3PastOneonta
Very happy for poor sweet Neal. This was good, thanks for writing.
6/19/2016 c17 CharlieLittle
Love the story so far :) and with the advantage of not having to wait, cause I just found it :p
This just deserves a happy ending - even if them deciding they want a boy 13 is a little too obvious and coincidental IMO. (I would assume they want a younger kid - like everyone - but then simply fall in love with Neal as their kid instead.)
Neal is now very close to El in personality and interests, I wish for more Neal Peter.. well, I'm excited for the last couple of chapters...here we go..
Thanks for sharing this story with us!
5/22/2016 c25 JimChou
I've reread your story and it's probaly my best loved Teen Neal story so far. All is there: the emotions and good feelings but not too mushy or too heavy on the reader, the bad guys getting outsmarted by the good ones, the real questioning we can imagine in such a situation from the teen who feels unworthy and the adults a little bit overwhelmed when the situation gets real and big decisions have to be made,... All nicely wrapped up. Thanks for the heartwarming moments provided by your writings.
1/13/2016 c18 JimChou
Lovely story and well-written. I love it! I'm just a bit confused when you say Neal sent a birthday card from jail. Are we to imagine that teen-Neal got arrested in Spain? By Peter? There is no mention of anything like that elsewhere in your story... To me it appeared Neal was never arrested before in your story?
12/9/2015 c25 YourbiggestFan
OMG! GAAAAH! I AM LITERALLY FANGIRLING OVER THIS STORY AND EVERYTHING THAT IT IS! This story is literally my new favorite and I thank you to the moon and back x100 for writing this masterpiece. Ummmm I NEED MORE OF THIS!
9/28/2015 c25 Pippin
I absolutely love this story, I just kept reading and reading until finally I saw that there was no next button and my I was really sad. So after I write this review that's gonna beg you to write
more I am going to read it again and pretend like I never read it before so I can relive the magic of this story. I teared up so many times and felt so emotional and that's the sign of a good writer. Your amazing and I thank you sooooo very much for writing this. I know this is probably a sappy review but I really wanted to let you know how much I loved your work. So, PLEASE update soon. This story is beautiful.
9/14/2015 c1 Guest
I really love this story. Please continue soon.
8/28/2015 c25 creativesm75
nice. very good.
8/9/2015 c25 78MusketeerAdventure
This was wonderful! I read the whole story over a couple of days, and think you should definitely continue! Thanks for this great read!
8/3/2015 c25 mydirtylittlesecrert
Please do contiune. It was a lovely surprise to see this pop up in my email. I find your story brilliant. I cannot shack the idea of how this universes Neil would be as an adult and what he would do for a living.
7/30/2015 c25 4Engxty Piksy
omG that was PERFECT! i need more! :O but seriously! great job with this fic! loved every moment of reading! :)
7/25/2015 c25 whitecollar18
I want cookies! Cookies are my favorite food! Plz? I loved loved that this popped up in my email when I do was not expecting it. It was amazing. I'd love if you could do a sequel story of just moments in Neal's new life? Like, neal at school, in school clubs/sports, neal hanging out with friends( and girls lol).of course he would probably get into a bit of general teenage trouble as well which would be interesting to see. It would also be cute to see Neal shopping for a new puppy at the pet store and i becoming like his best friend. I don't know why but that sounds amazing lol. Anyways, I'll stop rambling. Thanks for the chapter!
271 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »