FanFiction.Net
for Charah - Unsung Heroes

8/27/2022 c18 Mpeter
Great chapter and sequel. Hopefully you can come back to it someday to finish. Thank you.
3/27/2022 c18 3Captainrick944
Thanks for this…a fun read. Looking forward to more.
3/8/2020 c18 gombek69
I just read both your stories and I love them. I hope that someday you could finish this story because it deserves it. Thanks for writing a great story you are an excellent writer.

Ken
5/13/2018 c18 Harry Marshall
This is a good story, so was wondering if there were going to be an update soon?
1/26/2018 c18 bahall1964
I have loved this story ever since I first read it. I have truly enjoyed this story. I hope that you will continue with it eventually (and soon). This and Chuck vs the Figure Skater are what got me hooked on your stories. You have really done an excellent job on all your stories. Thanks for sharing with us.
4/24/2017 c18 bansal.ashvat1
please complete this story
9/22/2016 c17 2baldcoder
Gave this and vs the Figure Skater a re-read! Both well done. I hope you will find time to update this one again someday.
5/18/2016 c18 Garnetflint
I was rereading in the hope that perhaps a new chapter might show up before I finished. Sadly lightning didn't strike twice! I really hope you will find the time, desire, and energy to come back to this great story. It deserves a finish. Thanks for what you have given us so far!
3/28/2016 c18 MickyM
Do you intend to continue one of these years or is that it?.
2/28/2016 c18 baldcoder
Good sequel. Well done.
3/29/2015 c18 mikanMD
Never a dull moment with the Bartowski indeed XD
3/5/2015 c18 garnetflint
Wow, I was rereading both your stories and was coming up on the final chaper of Unsung when what to my wondering eyes should appear...another new chapter. Thanks for continuing to work on this really fun AU. It may be a bit over the top... the Duck's winning the Stanley Cup repeatedly, and more so Toronto being IN the Cup final, but it isfun and Chuck and Sarah retain that which makes them fun to watch or read about. I an enjoying this next little sub plot and can't wait to see where it goes.
3/4/2015 c18 47phnxgrl
I loved how Vivian and Emmett were hit by lightning. Please continue.
3/4/2015 c18 wilf21
It's a good chapter and I'm glad you're back in action.
3/4/2015 c18 1ayleaa
Cool glad to see you back now if only my hocky team would start winning agein unfortunatly looks like we are not makeing playoffs this year #iwant to sign wayne Gretzky
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »