for Enchantments and Other Magic

6/21/2018 c23 16longlivepercabeth162
I need an update as soon as possible.
2/28/2018 c23 Koala
When will you make more? I LOVE the story! What if you put Moana and Maui in the story, I think Moana would be a gryffindor and I think Maui could be a Slytherin. Keep up the amazing Work! :)
10/30/2017 c23 perfectfiresky
Hi! Just curious whether there is any continuation to this story? :'D
7/5/2017 c9 Patita
I like your story so much -and so far- and I could't keep reading whithout leaving you a comment!
The first thing I wanna tell you is that I've been looking for a harry potter x disney story that I really like that is not centered with Elsa and the frosty boy... it is too repeated, I like Belle's story better...
But I miss some of the fighting they hado in the movies -though I'm not finished, so I might be aheading part of the story...

I ALMOST FORGOT!
I NEED TO KNOW WHERE LUCINDA POWERS IS FROM
I CAN'T PLACE HER AND IT'S GETTING ME CRAZYYY

Lots of love!
Keep writing! And I'll keep reading :)
3/12/2017 c12 smeagol
u remembered anna's abnormal strength!
3/12/2017 c9 smeagol
will we see pocahantes, Thomas, or john?
10/25/2016 c22 Pllouatfan481516
Omg yes you're back, I thought you forgot about us, but you didn't which is great. Anywho great chapter I'm so happy for belle and Adam, it was about time! If you could please please include a Flynn and Rapunzel scene that would be really really awesome, great work and keep it up!
10/21/2016 c1 4into the potterverse
I'm really glad you told me about Enchantments and Other Magic! I'm really looking forward to seeing Belle and Adam's dynamic playing out in the Wizarding World, you've done a good job introducing us to a lot of characters so far, introducing so many characters at a time can be a challenge, but you seem like you were able to meet the challenge and come out victorious, so kudos.

Great work and may the muses be with you!
10/6/2016 c21 delfilaclau
will you keep on posting?
7/24/2016 c21 WindChimePheonix
This is such an amazing fic I love the plot and the characters and I love how you portrayed Merida and I love the love stories and stuff. Please continue with this story I want to know Lucinda's plan! (I seriously love this story I've been reading it before bed for the last week or so) 3 :)
3/11/2016 c20 Pllouatfan481516
Omg OMG I love this story it's amazing and so are you. Please please keep writing it because it's so great and I wanna know the ending so badly. I'm in love with the Rapunzel and Flynn scene so much
1/20/2016 c20 Guest
This is freaking brilliant and I love it so much! There are so many Hogwarts crossovers that focus on the big four and it's so nice for there to be one that uses the Classic Disney tales. I also just can't get enough of Belle and Adam (I mean who can resist a bad boy?).
10/13/2015 c15 Guest
SQUEAK! THEY—BE—SO—CUTE!
SQUEEE~~~~
9/27/2015 c20 Adrienne
I love it! This was amazing. I love how you incorporated Adam's beastly side and I love Kida and Milo and Mal. Surprised she hasn't been incorporated into Black Water yet! Which leaves many options open which is rather exciting and I can't wait to see what happens! The only thing is I don't know what happened to Tiana and Naveen. They had one super cute section, only to not show up again! Possible to see them again? Very excited to see where you are going with this!
9/25/2015 c20 dakari prince-aki
Someone better have a protection plan for these kids because they are edging away from everyone.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »