for Quasar

9/5 c5 jaspersmate81
Amazing story. I cannot wait to read more. Very creative plot. The weird, purple book being alive reminded me so much of that old movie, Army Of Darkness. The scene when the books came alive & one of them tried to bite the main character's fingers off. The evil book of darkness. That was a great movie. Please update soon. I loved it & I want to read more. Thanks for this story.
11/1/2017 c5 monay9e
Loved it! Please finish this story.
3/10/2017 c1 jeangary28
Interesting start
6/8/2016 c5 Babysis64
cool last chapter so far the story is different but it's good to read. Thank you for sharing this with us.
6/8/2016 c1 Babysis64
wow so Bella and Charlie are going on a cruise cool this first chapter is different but it is good one so far.
9/12/2015 c5 nikolasowa
Please update! ! ! ! ! ! !
5/31/2015 c1 Crystal Miles Ga
Oh yea, it is magnificent. Do not stop. I want to see more you pulled me into this on.
1/20/2015 c1 Renee
Yes I want to see what happens on the ship
12/22/2014 c5 1My Eyez Are Watching Everyone
cool, more? Love it
11/22/2014 c5 silversimon
Intriguing .. . My first sci-fy Twilight story. Please continue. (And she still hasn't told Jasper her name :D). PS proofreading would greatly help, but not absolutely requisite,mistakes can be overlooked although distracting.
10/15/2014 c5 Ashmo21
Found this on the writerscoffeeshop and loved it! can't wait for the rest.
9/19/2014 c2 4Bellsper31
I love this story your a really great awesome author. Update soon.
9/19/2014 c5 4Mary Mab
Ok that explains a lot but still raises even more questions... I need more more more more more more more, wow I'm a baby, will just give the baby more... ;p ;) ;p
9/10/2014 c5 sam's-lurker-droid
Interesting... I'm going to have to start following this story. I've yet to read something like this and find myself very interested in how this will play out. Hope for more soon.
9/6/2014 c5 NatalieLynn
Wild! He has a glamour over him? How? It explains the crowd of girls she saw when they arrived though.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »